[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you make this claim about the miller?
Literally my first post. It's before I learned about historic characters being present.

Hello, everyone

So I was reading. Why do you think Daenerys is mafia here? She's been "good" for like 99% of the show and as far as I know, she still is in books.

My guesses about setup would be:
1) Mafia - Lannisters (Tywin, Cersei, Jamie, Joffrey)
2) Cult - Night King
3) Hostile Indie - Littlefinger, Euron, Ramsay
4) GA - Brienne
5) Town miller - Tyrion

is it not enough?

darling

Since roughly 24 hours has passed let me just answer this more honestly as I got what I wanted out of not being truthful and don't want it to somehow cause problems for town down the line.

i am new here. i have 11 years of experience aka too much. My original forum was the same as grammatron, rippedcal(haza), tyler herro(rugrat), kweh(tweet), and chevy(evans) and I believe that is all. I've played a game on the syndicate and on perc too(with haly/dizzy/fable/etc but none are here, altho some off them are on MU, I've never actuallyed played on MU lol).

I have a pretty good grasp on reading all of them. I'm pretty confident in both kweh and chevy being town. If you want me to elaborate I'm more than happy to, but I'll wait for evans to defend himself first.

I also have played with both ekko and tpein(unfortunately). Tpein even cost town a game at the end because he felt like ekko deserved the win more in spite of town handedily catching all the scum players, gotta love him.

this reveal matters little to most of you as it probably makes no different for most of you, but i also dont like having to bite my tongue on meta stuff I do know about people either because im feigning to be unfamiliar about them.

https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads...icial-game-of-2022.208296/page-9#post-4514892

@RippedCal speaking of which, earlier you told me that i was wrong to suggest ekko being inactive early was a tell of any sort and that "i just gotta give him time" and that "alignment has no factor in his alignment". in fact a few people did. you can see from the link above that's utter nonsense unless youre going to say ekko was lying(as he was town this game) and this came about a week ago. most people cant keep up appearance as well as scum as they can as town, especially when they post as much as ekko does because that's just an absurd amount of posting.
oh hi magic

Day 1 Vote Count 5

Ekko 2 - TAC, Cooler
Arp 6 - Neeko, Soulkiller, Tpein, Blue, Phoenix, Ultra
Charlie 1 - Chevy
Ratchet 1 - Ekko
Pero 4 - Lord Melkor, RippedCal, Worst, Dofla
TAC 1 - KWEH
Chevy 2 - Michelle, Kagurashii
Dofla 2 - Broki, Pero

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have approx 20 hours remaining.

I've seen a few votes

I'm willing to answer any questions you may have

Also @Ekkologix you said this then put me in your scummy pile. Can you explain further?

thanks this is much better
stopping at page 26
its 3;20 am

real time posts will have to come tomorrow

i'll make up some quick reads b4 i leave so i dont look sus. no reasons attached for now. too sleepy. i guess read over my posts for the reasonings

townish
cal
neeko
pero
fuji
reborn
ultra
michele

town side of null
kagura
zolo
TAC

scum side of null
blue
soul
arp
charlie

scummy
ratchet
chevy

more or less null on the rest. have no reason to be paranoid now. im almost confident we will get a day 1 scum lynch with this activity level
Yeah, I disagreed with a page 3 post about telling someone to walk the walk and challenged it and the player kept their stance and kept a similar level of engagement with other players. I wanted to see what they'd say when challenged over something I perceived as odd. This also led me to my current push on Charlie who has still yet to say or do anything to change my mind from my initial reasoning, getting himself caught back up in flavour spec. There's a lot of fence sitting and no real commitment from him. This push came entirely from his reaction to my interaction with Neeko.

This is also a point I'd like to raise with @Ultra - you said you wanted more from me then beating on the marshmallow man or something to that effect. I've never played a game here. I'm curious as to why that's your sticking point to your problem with my push on Charlie. I've never played with the man or on even on this forum, yet you're using his weakness as a cause of concern as if it's something I'd know about.

I'm currently on Page 43. I'll keep reading and wait for some questions

I've seen a few votes

I'm willing to answer any questions you may have

Also @Ekkologix you said this then put me in your scummy pile. Can you explain further?

Yeah, I disagreed with a page 3 post about telling someone to walk the walk and challenged it and the player kept their stance and kept a similar level of engagement with other players. I wanted to see what they'd say when challenged over something I perceived as odd. This also led me to my current push on Charlie who has still yet to say or do anything to change my mind from my initial reasoning, getting himself caught back up in flavour spec. There's a lot of fence sitting and no real commitment from him. This push came entirely from his reaction to my interaction with Neeko.

This is also a point I'd like to raise with @Ultra - you said you wanted more from me then beating on the marshmallow man or something to that effect. I've never played a game here. I'm curious as to why that's your sticking point to your problem with my push on Charlie. I've never played with the man or on even on this forum, yet you're using his weakness as a cause of concern as if it's something I'd know about.

I'm currently on Page 43. I'll keep reading and wait for some questions
Emphasis on I'd like to see you give a more diverse set of takes in other players rather than me taking issue with your approach to that particular one.

This list seems far from the consensus. Dunno whether that's good or bad tbhtbh
Strange comment. And what do you make of this list?

Would you like it I was going completely with the consenus?

Leaning scum:
Ultra as per my previous talk with him but I want to go through his posts and give him a fair shake of the stick

Tpein is on my list to look into, seems to have been pretty inactive

Town:
Soulkiller has been on point with his game solving focus
RippedCal seems to be playing similar to my previous experience when he was town

I'm struggling to get a read on Ratchet very different playstyle to last time but was Indy in that game

Yo Tan seems to be very inactive which is suspicious

Have we had more from Chevy yet? Or have his posts all been about the early push/spat? Not sure where I fall on him but on the list to keep an eye on for sure
Thanks.

Why do you focus on Yo Tan as being suspicous over all other inactive players? Are you perhaps familiar with him?

i'm pretty sure cal votes me out of spite btw he did in the last 2 games and i was town on both
same thing is happening again:pepeke:,just a warning town is gonna hate to lose my role since you're gonna need it later:moonwalk:
even in the post fuji used i didn't call kagura scum lol this is clearly scum trying to mislynch a townie with blatant lies:kaidowhat:
saving you all from making a big mistake and having that ''oh shit we shouldn't have done that'' when the flip happens
Cause people like you and dofla jumped on it immediately without any prior thought or reason?
Anyway since the number of posts makes one automatically scum in this game i will be refeaining a bit from now on:suresure:
You didnt ask for mine but i will give them anyway LM, Dofla and Cal are most likely targaryen scum.
They can be lannister too but i assume they are targaryen and they know who i am that would explain the wagon
Is Peroroncino usually this concerned about how he's viewed in the thread and panicked by votes? I feel the vote panic and the immediate jump to "you'll regret losing my role!" shtick at 4-5 votes out of a 17 vote majority is concerning.

The almost assuredness about certain houses being scum is also perturbing to me. There's a lot of out of place confidence in his houses & alignments which sticks out to me.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Is Peroroncino usually this concerned about how he's viewed in the thread and panicked by votes? I feel the vote panic and the immediate jump to "you'll regret losing my role!" shtick at 4-5 votes out of a 17 vote majority is concerning.

The almost assuredness about certain houses being scum is also perturbing to me. There's a lot of out of place confidence in his houses & alignments which sticks out to me.
oh so that's your house

It's just curious. I haven't gone and ISO'd you but it feels like it makes up a big part of your discussion.

From my recollection you entered the thread suggesting he was frustrated townie. Then later on you suggested he was being bussed. Now you're back to suggesting he might be being preyed on opportunistically.

What is your read on him
most likely town

Status
Not open for further replies.