[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hime I've observed most of your posts revolve around Arp. Any particular reason.
pretty sure ive only had 5 or so posts revolving around him but yes i do have a reason for them

the major points of discussion have been around chevy v neeko (which i stated earlier that i didnt really follow so i cant fully speak on it), arp, and rn pero. i can throw in discussion around kagu as well but i dont believe shes truly being voted much rn

arp and pero have the most votes rn so i think its useful to analyze around those, do u disagree?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I asked for links to your reads and your answer was evasive.
Town reads?
Who's LM, why Difla and why Cal?
LM os lord melkor, i put dofla there because he immediately voted for me and even said he doesnt really know why.
And cal because he is desperately attempting to mislynch a townie something he tries to do to me every game we are in.

seems like even you can't remember it lol
What I do remember is that he was town. It seems like you're brushing this whole thing away. I thought you might simply say that you remembered it wrong or something, but you're just laughing back .-.

He already claimed Miller so nah. Plus even if it's a fake and he does have a good role I don't trust him to use it well.
What I meant is that could be Tyrion or something. "Good" Lannister, for example. Tbh I guessed that might be miller role long before he claimed that.

pretty sure ive only had 5 or so posts revolving around him but yes i do have a reason for them

the major points of discussion have been around chevy v neeko (which i stated earlier that i didnt really follow so i cant fully speak on it), arp, and rn pero. i can throw in discussion around kagu as well but i dont believe shes truly being voted much rn

arp and pero have the most votes rn so i think its useful to analyze around those, do u disagree?
It's just curious. I haven't gone and ISO'd you but it feels like it makes up a big part of your discussion.

From my recollection you entered the thread suggesting he was frustrated townie. Then later on you suggested he was being bussed. Now you're back to suggesting he might be being preyed on opportunistically.

What is your read on him

if we have no sheep for wagons we are not going to accomplish anything. while it would be nice for all the inactives to give enough to read them off of, they're not, so the best alternative is to at least ask them to join our main wagons to get claims going and a proper amount of pressure on.
fair. still think its a good idea to keep note of sheep tho

Not necessarily saying this is true but if I had to guess someone like this currently in the game then you'd fit that description.
i do fit that description. i am very comfortable as scum and have been for a long time. the others would state as such if you want any insight on my own meta.

but the point was to more realize who else is heavily comfortable as scum.

i do fit that description. i am very comfortable as scum and have been for a long time. the others would state as such if you want any insight on my own meta.

but the point was to more realize who else is heavily comfortable as scum.
Ratchet, SK, TAC are the first names i can think at while I am already sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.