[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pero do some game solving instead of whatever ur currently doing

Actually, from the ppl who voted u which votes seemed sus, how did wagon start?
I started the wagon, did not like how Pero commented that he likes a vote by Cooler on Ekko, but did not follow it. His later posts and way he reacted to being voted did not help.

I usually find it a bit suspicious when someone is complimenting me during a game

What are ur reads and reason on why u scum read ppl?

I said this mostly because I felt embarassed about confusing you with Kvothe.

Town reads: Ripped Cal (makes good arguments and and seems fair in his assesments), Fuji (active and relaxed, seems to be at his town meta), Nekko (first time seeing him but seems passionate about scumhunting, was not afraid to question a lot of people ever though he is new here), Soulkiller (seems genuine in his observations and pushes)

Scum reads: Pero, Kagura (seems too friendly / wanting to blend it and I do not see scumhunting from her), Ratchet (made a weird tinfoil about me), Wakanda Forever (made one post with his summary of thoughts that sounded fake to me), Worst (for his entrance, he immediately wanted to sheep someone's votes)

That tag about killing the night king is mine he cannot escape the lord of lights fury
So you are follower of Lord of Light?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I started the wagon, did not like how Pero commented that he likes a vote by Cooler on Ekko, but did not follow it. His later posts and way he reacted to being voted did not help.

I said this mostly because I felt embarassed about confusing you with Kvothe.

Town reads: Ripped Cal (makes good arguments and and seems fair in his assesments), Fuji (active and relaxed, seems to be at his town meta), Nekko (first time seeing him but seems passionate about scumhunting, was not afraid to question a lot of people ever though he is new here), Soulkiller (seems genuine in his observations and pushes)

Scum reads: Pero, Kagura (seems too friendly / wanting to blend it and I do not see scumhunting from her), Ratchet (made a weird tinfoil about me), Wakanda Forever (made one post with his summary of thoughts that sounded fake to me), Worst (for his entrance, he immediately wanted to sheep someone's votes)

So you are follower of Lord of Light?
Indeed i'll fight the only war that matters life vs death

You mean the post where I said we could verify Peros claim by shooting him lol?

And after Ratchet's instance, did anything change?

Can agree on Ekko.
your entire progression on Pero has not been believeable

from voting him

to unvoting for an awful reason which Magic called out

to lapping up the character claim and using the fact he claimed HE CANT DIE as a reason to retract suspicion

I see...

Grimy response tbqh
i want to keep my time short with random stuff

is there anything else u wanna talk about, anyone i should give opinion on or smth

Was Charlie and Pero, now its just Charlie. Wouldnt mind seeing him voted up tbh.

Arp vs SK

Pero vs Cal

Those are arguments I recall, Im not really caught up so probably missed some.
is that all? out of 31 players ur suspecting .... 1? gib me 5

what do u think of ekko btw

ISO me or go back to page 40-53 and you will know why.
ill have to do that in the morning then

@Lord Melkor where did u go im waiting for an answer

your entire progression on Pero has not been believeable

from voting him

to unvoting for an awful reason which Magic called out

to lapping up the character claim and using the fact he claimed HE CANT DIE as a reason to retract suspicion
Who's magic? Reason is fine, look how many people voting him after I left. Im not used to Majority lynches so im exercising caution.

I accepted his claim for now because the character is important and can be easily verified, I didnt use the fact that cant die as a reason to retract suspicious at all.

One day you'll learn how to read him, still not there yet it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.