[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think arp has like 11ish votes rn

need like 7 more for hammer

at this point i doubt a claim will change people's mind
oh i thought he was still roughly around the same as pero

if he is that high then its in town's best interest to switch their votes to him aside from personal opinions about his alignment ig

scum is probs happy with the split vote rn being an informed minority i assume? i think even if arp flips town, it will be useful info either way (at least better than no lynch imo)

my 2 cents on this now.

For everyone in town here, we shouldn't let ourselves lead by anyone, please make your educated guess and read as much as you can.
Fill the thread with town energy please!

We have 11 hours until Eod ig.
high disagree.

if town wants to be successful they need to allow themselves to be led by others otherwise it is virtually impossible to get 17 people on a wagon.

majority requires some level of deferring and conceding otherwise town loses.

@Grammaton why would you subject these people to majority lynch in a 32 person game. im losing my mind.

if he is that high then its in town's best interest to switch their votes to him aside from personal opinions about his alignment ig

scum is probs happy with the split vote rn being an informed minority i assume? i think even if arp flips town, it will be useful info either way (at least better than no lynch imo)

my 2 cents on this now.
what do you think of ekko?

high disagree.

if town wants to be successful they need to allow themselves to be led by others otherwise it is virtually impossible to get 17 people on a wagon.

majority requires some level of deferring and conceding otherwise town loses.

@Grammaton why would you subject these people to majority lynch in a 32 person game. im losing my mind.
Sheeping has a meaning, but it shouldn't be blind

Emil

Certified Memelord

my 2 cents on this now.
he got like 4 votes since the last count. should be 7+4 = 11 unless someone unvoted

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekkologix? He is a good player, natural posting as scum, he likes to make fancy play, and I will Iso him but just skimming because i know he posted a lot.
dont bother
im town

iso scum like ratchet

you can interact with me directly here if u wanna try and find my alignment

1. Blue
2. Fujishiro
3. Zolo
4. Tyler Herro
5. Ekkologix
6. Ratchet
7. Ultra

8. RippedCal
9. TAC
10. WakandaForever
11. Adam
12. Kagurashii
13. Robin
14. Arp
15. Reborn
16. Tpein
17. Light
18. Cooler
19. BigTimeAnimeMan
20. Salah WG
21. YTW
22. Pero
23. Michelle
24. Melkor
25. Yelan
26. Hime
27. Doflamihawk
28. KWEH
30. Soulkiller

31. Charlie
32. Chevy

i have no idea who the subs replaced. but whoever phoenix replaced i have as town too. brook is a weaker town lean too off what little i saw.

also i dont know some of the names on this list so i'll assume there has to be some level of nicknames?

i think arp, charlie, ekko are the scummist people. i really dont like how much defense pero is on right now, i should probably see another one of his town games on here

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. Blue
2. Fujishiro
3. Zolo
4. Tyler Herro
5. Ekkologix
6. Ratchet
7. Ultra

8. RippedCal
9. TAC
10. WakandaForever
11. Adam
12. Kagurashii
13. Robin
14. Arp
15. Reborn
16. Tpein
17. Light
18. Cooler
19. BigTimeAnimeMan
20. Salah WG
21. YTW
22. Pero
23. Michelle
24. Melkor
25. Yelan
26. Hime
27. Doflamihawk
28. KWEH
30. Soulkiller

31. Charlie
32. Chevy

i have no idea who the subs replaced. but whoever phoenix replaced i have as town too. brook is a weaker town lean too off what little i saw.

also i dont know some of the names on this list so i'll assume there has to be some level of nicknames?

i think arp, charlie, ekko are the scummist people. i really dont like how much defense pero is on right now, i should probably see another one of his town games on here
id suggest using green color. thats the color norm for town here.

lets chat though about you thinking i am one of the scummiest players. are you basing this solely off activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.