[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch is probably the earliest I'll be able to provide anything so about 5 hours ish.

Been catching up on the train, Ekko looks town as hes playing the same as he was in the other game I played with him. Which I spent most of wrongly suspecting him

Emil

Certified Memelord
christmas mafia had about 23 people and ended with 11k posts. come on ekko, youre not going to convince me that external factors dictate your activity, the god damn tags were "dont clog the thread ekko".
i'll let you in on a secret, i am a pretty darn slow reader
if i am behind in momentum and the game moves too fast i likely will never be able to catch up until the night. its always been the case with me. at night is when id take my time, read over, write notes, and start the next day fresh and up to speed.

i either lead the thread in activity and keep up with everything in real time, or fall behind heavily and rely on nights to catch up. its cuz i have a tendency to reply/quote almost everything, so by default a very slow reader. once i catch up i promise to be more into it.

but fair enough, as others have mentioned you can post a lot as scum, but the other big thing throwing me off is your lack of catching up. you stopped at page 30 and asked for a recap. PAGE 30. for a man that loves the theme you think he'd be all in, going as hard as he's ever gone or at least as hard as you usually go. the lack of catching up, at the start of the game, and stopping where you did doesn't show youre as invested as what i normally see from the ekko we all know and begrudge.
i dont think me catching up immediately is required at the moment. the thread was at page 80 at the time and i know with how sporadic my availability these days is that i will never be able to catch up, so rather just spend rest of the phase talking in real time and catch up over the night and take my notes as i do so. i dont think talking in past tense is anymore efficient/productive since im way way behind. if the thread was in page 40/50 then yeah i would continue reading. but from page 30 to page 80 there is a big big chance that everything i wanna ask got answered and that topics got changed 3-4 times throughout the pages. its a big pages gap. i rather just catch up at my own pace and keep my notes nice and clean at night and start fresh next day

ekko i dont think youre so bad that you couldn't feign ignorance in being uninformed. if people are getting caught by looking like they have TMI they got a long way to go in their scum games. is that how you see yourself as scum?
there is a limit to how much can be faked. you are a good scum hunter, you should eventually be able to tell difference between fake vs real reads / informed vs uninformed. i will make myself easy to find for my town mates as the game goes. not particularly concerned about that

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Pero - cleared for now since he claimed.

Arp - Don’t feel like lynching him. He’s new and I can genuinely sense the frustration in his posts that he’s trying to redeem himself.

Let’s focus on the other people like Chevy. I wouldn’t mind Melkor either.

But the way it’s going, looks like we will end up CFDing someone like Cooler or Wakanda in the end.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Neeko one of the few things i dont lie about ever in mafia is my activity levels.
if i am busy, i am simply just busy

i have deadlines going on until May 1st then im alot more available.

again, i'll my myself easy to find for my town mates. just a matter of time

Kagu Nyan

Asking for abilities to clear someone doesn’t sound okay to me. Also some people also said that it’s how normally done in their forum where when a person claims, they claim abilities as well. But Chevy said that he might be able to clear them with the ability as in he has mechanical reasons to do it. That doesn’t seem right with me. Looks like another power wolf move from him again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lunch is probably the earliest I'll be able to provide anything so about 5 hours ish.

Been catching up on the train, Ekko looks town as hes playing the same as he was in the other game I played with him. Which I spent most of wrongly suspecting him
thats not true, i was hard leading activity in Wow game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Arp - Don’t feel like lynching him. He’s new and I can genuinely sense the frustration in his posts that he’s trying to redeem himself.
my only issue with arp's frustration is they can also come from a mafia that got caught for wrong reasons / has no idea why hes randomly being voted but does not know how to save himself without making it worst / got voted offguard early game without being given enough chance to blend in

Kagu Nyan

my only issue with arp's frustration is they can also come from a mafia that got caught for wrong reasons / has no idea why hes randomly being voted but does not know how to save himself without making it worst / got voted offguard early game without being given enough chance to blend in
I am imagining the situation this way - Arp walks into the game thread, makes a few friendly posts as starters but little did he know those friendly posts will be counted against him. If he was mafia, I’d expect some discussion happening in their chat so he’s walk in more informed rather than a carefree bird.

Pero - cleared for now since he claimed.

Let’s focus on the other people like Chevy. I wouldn’t mind Melkor either.

But the way it’s going, looks like we will end up CFDing someone like Cooler or Wakanda in the end.
agree with this but he has 11 votes on him and is the closest thing to getting a lynch that we have

turning the wagon around to someone besides arp or pero will prove difficult and could end up costing us the dp by getting no lynch

that being said, we have roughly 10 more hours tho so things could drastically change.

Emil

Certified Memelord
arm is so god damn calm it's unnatural. i feel like if he was on a scum team they would want him to act a little more, well, self-serving or claim or do something to try to save himself.
he was town in all 3 games i played with him, and has always been chill
i dont recall him always getting this many votes on him though
he has never been under any real pressure in any of the games we played

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am imagining the situation this way - Arp walks into the game thread, makes a few friendly posts as starters but little did he know those friendly posts will be counted against him. If he was mafia, I’d expect some discussion happening in their chat so he’s walk in more informed rather than a carefree bird.
hes not in threat of being lynched, yet
we dont know if mafia vote silenced any of the players in his wagon + buying time is in his favor and hes buying a whole lot of time right now

agree with this but he has 11 votes on him and is the closest thing to getting a lynch that we have

turning the wagon around to someone besides arp or pero will prove difficult and could end up costing us the dp by getting no lynch

that being said, we have roughly 10 more hours tho so things could drastically change.
let's all quick lynch ekko!

Status
Not open for further replies.