[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Blue did u happen to show up after someone mentioned u, why didnt u answer my ''are u town'' question earlier
My dear subject

Your Queen is in a pause from running the affairs in the Palace and as such I was willing to come here to help you find the usurpers to the Throne

Your question has only one answer. The Queen gives you a resounding yes.

Broki

Are you loyal to the Seven Kingdoms or do you have intention to further selfish goals for your own gain in detriment of the people?

OP talks about quality of the fake claims.
This claim would be too powerful of a fake claim.
Its like giving one of the 5 power rangers as a fake claim to mafia when the game is power rangers.
not cool.

The op advises against theme and setup spec because of the fakes in the game.

Making all 5 power rangers town is legitimately trash hosting because its giving town free confirms for no nothing. Odo wouldn't pull that.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
The op advises against theme and setup spec because of the fakes in the game.

Making all 5 power rangers town is legitimately trash hosting because its giving town free confirms for no nothing. Odo wouldn't pull that.
What’s your current opinion about Arp?

What’s your current opinion about Arp?

I liked arp more before the claim then the actual claim itself as the claim felt a bit awkward.

His lack of urgency or fear of being lynched when he got back in the day and not hesitating to claim really did make me feel better about him somewhat tho. I wouldn't oppose his lynch but I prefer ekko

My dear subject

Your Queen is in a pause from running the affairs in the Palace and as such I was willing to come here to help you find the usurpers to the Throne

Your question has only one answer. The Queen gives you a resounding yes.

Broki

Are you loyal to the Seven Kingdoms or do you have intention to further selfish goals for your own gain in detriment of the people?

im loyal to the kingdoms

The horror has yet to grow mild.
well can someone else answer this since u seem like u dont wanna

Kagu Nyan

Your Queen is seeing that person which goes by the name of Kagu and is willing to give a loyalty pass for seeing that she suspects your Queen as she normally does as Town

Although I can't approve of her being against myself I see that she may have pure intentions with the Seven Kingdoms in mind

Is there anything else you’d like to share with us?

Some more thoughts (I'm not even half way through the thread ffs):

- The idea of Pero supposedly slipping and being coached seemed a MASSIVE stretch. Unless they're brand new to mafia I just don't see this being a slip someone would make.
- Tweet has brought up Luthon (TAC, I think?) a couple times and I agree that their posting patterns have been bizarrely overlooked. A lot of fluff, the 'meaningful' stuff didn't seem to be original thought (and iirc a lot of it was hedging too) and then they've since dipped after the fluff phase which also potentially suggests they don't have much original thought to add now that the entry phase is over.
- Neeko aka Magic's weird move from being super targeted to doing some weird laid-back fluff stuff to admitting they're Magic feels like the sort of weird attempt at 4D chess he would try, so he can have a townlean.

Kagu Nyan

Your Queen believes there is infidelity amongst those who call themselves Arp and Pero, as their words do not seem fully trustworthy.

Ultra seems to have a pure heart and as always my waifubro too.

It is of my believef that Charlie may be closer to Your Queen than orignally thought.

What about you SK? Is your heart pure or is it tainted by greed?

What is your current stance on Pero and Arp?

So arp claimed Arya huh? I don't know, feels too convenient for me, his play really screams scummy to me and he is either lying or this is a fake claim. The way he outed his claim was iffy as well. Plus, looking at that Arya role, it honestly feels very underwhelming. You would think an important character like her would have kick ass abilities. Arp did not even go for any other player and make a case on anyone.

I won't be surprised if arya is a fake claim here. There is always the chance he did not reveal everything completely but the way he handled it so far is scummy imo. I am willing to bank that he is a fake claim unless we get a CC. Part of it is just gut feel as well, I just feel it , my guts screaming that he is scum. I might be wrong on this one but I am willing to see it through myself and actually lynch him. His game thread and the way he handled himself is scummy and I am going to trust my own guts and bank that arya is a fake claim. Gram as a host seems like a person who values thread play over anything. Don't see him making the game be solved by mass claiming here, if there is a strong fake claim then arya is probably one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.