[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily, once you make a mistake once you try and not do it again, him acting calm while outing his claim does not really tell me anything. He might very well have a team that can tell him what to do. Also, his thread play is somewhat lacking and not pinging me townie at all. I don't see that townie mindset from him.
How many times you coached your wolf mates in games?
I think coaching in scum chat is overrated because is not really happening

I think if she's in the game she probably has to kill a list of players, later in the show she wasn't *that* good. Could be a fake claim too, but I don't really want to gamble on Arya D1.
I just value thread play over claiming here and would suck if a scum escapes because they have a powerful fake claim.

How many times you coached your wolf mates in games?
I think coaching in scum chat is overrated because is not really happening
That is really just a tiny small point to the overall picture, It's possible so cannot discard it, and if that was the only reason why i think he might be scum I would probably switched my vote somewhere else.

Either way, it's super late here and I need to get me some sleep, not sure when the DP ends but if it's early my morning then I won't make it. I am gonna trust my guts here and bank on the fact that arp is scum and arya is a fake claim so my vote gonna stay on him. People need to put more respect into thread play and not let a person run scot free whenever he/she claims.

Either way, it's super late here and I need to get me some sleep, not sure when the DP ends but if it's early my morning then I won't make it. I am gonna trust my guts here and bank on the fact that arp is scum and arya is a fake claim so my vote gonna stay on him. People need to put more respect into thread play and not let a person run scot free whenever he/she claims.
Share your reads before going to sleep pls, in short

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Day ends in a little over 5 hours

@Arp Bladstrum get active, ur posts feel like ur playing carefull
leave him alone/
He claimed watcher + vig so he is a dead man and will self resolve either by delivering info to town or dying to mafia cuz he is dangerous to them.
lynching him rn is not good.
We probs have 2 mafias so if he is scum and the other faction buys it that he is town then they will finish him off.
if town he has to worry about 2 factions.
if scum he has to worry about the other faction.
he will not make it to the end game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Take a look at Neeko and tell me what you think about him, what is your read regarding him and the way he is handling the arp situation right now? You think he is power wolfing?
I don't have an issue with what I've seen in particular. I think you're a little too dialed in resolving around Arp. If there are posts you want me to look at bring them up for me please

I don't have an issue with what I've seen in particular. I think you're a little too dialed in resolving around Arp. If there are posts you want me to look at bring them up for me please
eh, I guess im gonna go to bed and sleep. Seems like the best course of action for me right now. Too tired.

Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.