[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've had a chance to isolate and check out Ultra who was my up to now only declared scumlean (I said Tpein aswell but overall reaction to the d1 miller claim suggests that is acceptable) and I will be retracting that. My previous statement of short fluffy posts is demonstrably wrong by checking properly.

I'll slot in an isolate on the lower count posters as and when I can find the time
can you kill rn or night only?

That would prove it's not fake claim. Based on flavour, I can't see Beric being anything but town
from the OP

Cheesing / Angleshooting - I have deliberately added inconsistencies to role pms (and in some cases, roles themselves), designed to punish any cheesy play based on fishing around cosmetic details etc. Anyone who has played one of my games before can vouch that I do this. Your only option to reliably beat your enemies is to play the game as intended.

basically he means that anyone could be scum.

from the OP

Cheesing / Angleshooting - I have deliberately added inconsistencies to role pms (and in some cases, roles themselves), designed to punish any cheesy play based on fishing around cosmetic details etc. Anyone who has played one of my games before can vouch that I do this. Your only option to reliably beat your enemies is to play the game as intended.

basically he means that anyone could be scum.
I read it as "some towns has wincons written differently or have different colours so that people wouldn't decide based on that"

Okay fair enough. Instead you are choosing Pero who’s character is also confirmed to be in the game. (As implied by Charlie)
yes.
Scum has fake claims.
His character is lame AF and someone who could be fake.
Alternatively if he is in the game then he could be scum anyways.

not a fan of what he is doing,
Not a fan of him saying I slipped when I instantly said I meant to post that in another thread ( I did ) and then when people confirmed it he continued acting like I slipped anyways.
hella scummy

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yes.
Scum has fake claims.
His character is lame AF and someone who could be fake.
Alternatively if he is in the game then he could be scum anyways.

not a fan of what he is doing,
Not a fan of him saying I slipped when I instantly said I meant to post that in another thread ( I did ) and then when people confirmed it he continued acting like I slipped anyways.
hella scummy
i retracted that when people said you confused it with another game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.