Guys, i will come out and say it

I'm a townie and i got the poisoner ability

I'm the one that tried to poison Ekko

I got this ability last night for the first time

I'm sorry @T-Pein™

you were not my target

I

Indigo

since both T-Pein and Ekko have pretty much been controlling the thread, and they have both been trying to go at each other

it at least feels like one of them could be Mafia

it will suck if both are town and i'm the one that gets both killed though :josad:

I

Indigo

I would just like to say i'm sorry everyone if i get town completely killed in my first mafia game

:josad:

I'm gonna put all the blame into Drago's blender though

:milaugh:

J

Joygirl1

As we can´t afford to make another mislynch today I´ve gone through all the players and tried a different approach, splitting the remaining 8 players into two groups, the 4 active players left and the 4 inactive / lesser active / recently subbed in ones.
Let´s call it a banana split :D

I assume there are 2 or 3 mafs left, so my speculations would be that there has to 1-2 mafs in each group

Group 1
Ekko
T-Pein
DoctorIndigo
Myself

Group 2
Rottkins
Worst
solis (or whoever is going to replace him)
YTW

Looking at the groups individually I start with Group 2:
solis is a big question mark to me, I have a slight town lean for YTW and rather scum leans to Rottkins and Worst but it would be a game of luck to go after someone out of this group today for me.

In Group 1 there is DoctorIndigo, the only player I´d townlock right now and of course I´d not vote for myself. So there are only two options in this group left and theoretically they could also both be scum together. In my opinion at least one of them almost has to be one for sure, so it makes most sense to vote for either Ekko or T-Pein today. I have a worse feeling about Ekko. There is a chance about T-Pein lying about the poisoning but that would only make sense if those two are indeed working together. So I would say our best choice would be to vote for Ekko, we can only hope he flips maf and then we wait and see if T-Pein dies or not. If he somehow survives it´s highly likely that he´d be his maf colleague, if not we lost another townie but when he can´t be healed then there was nothing we could do about this anyway.

As we can´t afford to make another mislynch today I´ve gone through all the players and tried a different approach, splitting the remaining 8 players into two groups, the 4 active players left and the 4 inactive / lesser active / recently subbed in ones.
Let´s call it a banana split :D

I assume there are 2 or 3 mafs left, so my speculations would be that there has to 1-2 mafs in each group

Group 1
Ekko
T-Pein
DoctorIndigo
Myself

Group 2
Rottkins
Worst
solis (or whoever is going to replace him)
YTW

Looking at the groups individually I start with Group 2:
solis is a big question mark to me, I have a slight town lean for YTW and rather scum leans to Rottkins and Worst but it would be a game of luck to go after someone out of this group today for me.

In Group 1 there is DoctorIndigo, the only player I´d townlock right now and of course I´d not vote for myself. So there are only two options in this group left and theoretically they could also both be scum together. In my opinion at least one of them almost has to be one for sure, so it makes most sense to vote for either Ekko or T-Pein today. I have a worse feeling about Ekko. There is a chance about T-Pein lying about the poisoning but that would only make sense if those two are indeed working together. So I would say our best choice would be to vote for Ekko, we can only hope he flips maf and then we wait and see if T-Pein dies or not. If he somehow survives it´s highly likely that he´d be his maf colleague, if not we lost another townie but when he can´t be healed then there was nothing we could do about this anyway.

your town read just confirmed they poisoned me.

He wanted to poison Ekko but an ability got into the way and so he accidentally ended up poisoning you instead. I don´t know what you´re trying to say?
I said I was the one who got poisoned.
he tried to poison ekko.
I said I switched places with ekko in anticipation that scum would try and shoot me then ekko would die.
I claimed to be able to do this a while ago.
anyways.
I am trying to lynch ekko so idk why you say I am working with him.

J

Joygirl1

I said I was the one who got poisoned.
he tried to poison ekko.
I said I switched places with ekko in anticipation that scum would try and shoot me then ekko would die.
I claimed to be able to do this a while ago.
anyways.
I am trying to lynch ekko so idk why you say I am working with him.
All possibilities should be discussed. Where´s the problem? I´m also voting for Ekko, not for you. Of course it would only become relevant if you´d somehow surprisingly survive the night despite our doctor being dead.

All possibilities should be discussed. Where´s the problem? I´m also voting for Ekko, not for you. Of course it would only become relevant if you´d somehow surprisingly survive the night despite our doctor being dead.
iono seems like fake contributions tho.
I will self resolve and ekko is going to get lynched today.
Trying to scum read me right now is weird specially since you are voting on the wagon I started.

Guys, i will come out and say it

I'm a townie and i got the poisoner ability

I'm the one that tried to poison Ekko

I got this ability last night for the first time

I'm sorry @T-Pein™

you were not my target
This is my first time seeing Poisoning being claimed as Townie ability, you coming out and claiming it so I'll entertain.

Tell me again why you chose to poison Ekko when you were ready to follow him and lynch Worst last day phase?​

J

Joygirl1

iono seems like fake contributions tho.
I will self resolve and ekko is going to get lynched today.
Trying to scum read me right now is weird specially since you are voting on the wagon I started.
Find something else we could discuss with only half of the remaining players being active.
I wanted to write it while I can because maf could also kill me tonight.
They might even be able to win it this phase when a townie lands into the blender again, you´re only gonna self resolve when the game goes still on after next night.

Status
Not open for further replies.