[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wakanda you want to lynch anyone except you, this is scum mindset
You don't want to point to a scum read you have, you just want to survive
You're purposefully pulling this out of context though. My exact statement was "while obviously i'd like not to get lynched as I know I'm town, I don't think Cooler offers much more.

It was effectively me saying I'm not necessarily excited about a Cooler lynch, but it would still be better than me from my own perspective.

I have very clearly pointed to my preferred choice, which is Pero based on the fact that our claims don't mesh (and the fact that I was suss on him before he claimed).

If you read back on my posts you'll see my argumentation that both him and Melkor squirmed when linked which I didn't like at all, both acted suss, and now this tips it for me for Pero.

Hmmm mm mm. Would have felt better about the claim if you were. Like Arya, probably not worth gambling on a lynch here, but I want it noted that I feel like from my own role your claim would make more sense if Robb was King in the North.
I stand by exactly what I said - nothing more I can do there.

The idea of longevity is true, but also not a home run if pero was the lynch, it's a big game that will likely have crossover.

Surviving one phase could make a big difference and things can change at night
I understand that, but do you think I would stand a better chance of surviving by claiming unkillable than if I had excluded that from a hypothetical fake claim? I really don't think I would. (This dips into WIFOM but meh)

You're purposefully pulling this out of context though. My exact statement was "while obviously i'd like not to get lynched as I know I'm town, I don't think Cooler offers much more.

It was effectively me saying I'm not necessarily excited about a Cooler lynch, but it would still be better than me from my own perspective.

I have very clearly pointed to my preferred choice, which is Pero based on the fact that our claims don't mesh (and the fact that I was suss on him before he claimed).

If you read back on my posts you'll see my argumentation that both him and Melkor squirmed when linked which I didn't like at all, both acted suss, and now this tips it for me for Pero.

I stand by exactly what I said - nothing more I can do there.

I understand that, but do you think I would stand a better chance of surviving by claiming unkillable than if I had excluded that from a hypothetical fake claim? I really don't think I would. (This dips into WIFOM but meh)
Not particularly but you need to understand your use of it in your defense to point the finger at Pero suggests you did think that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
U r a show-only secondary. Any flavour knowledge you could have is undermined by a lack of context from the books. I don't just underestimate your flavour knowledge, I am dismissing it.
gram is basing the game over both book and show. certain elements r the same for both, including potentially what ur alluding at

book and show are only different like season 5 on ward. before then they r fairly on the same page, with few nitpickings maybe being different

Emil

Certified Memelord
@WakandaForever this is a 32 player game, in comparison to the usual 15ish player games that u play, its possible for 2 townies to have some protections

is ur entire reasoning for suspecting pero the fact that hes tanky?

Status
Not open for further replies.