[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hmm a bit over an hour left :pepecorn:

not sure how thisll turn out tbh, all ik is that if wakanda is lynched and flips town then chevy and pero should be examined/lynched next imo
no this can potentially lead us to falling for a classic 2 for 1 double mislynch
there is no tie between pero and wakanda
we cant say if one is town, the other HAS to be scum

I know and that's why I'm wanting @Chevy to confirm what exactly he knows about it because I don't understand how two townies have both been giving kill protection like his, and I know Grammaton as a host doesn't usually due this type of weird stuff.

Its why I want someone to say if Pero's character could feasibly be a fake for a scum character
I'm a town desperado who shot Pero. The wording of my ability changes it from a normal desperado where I'd die if my shot fails, I'd only die if I shot someone from my own house. Pero should have died, but he didn't. This how I can confirm his ability to be unkillable.

I'm a town desperado who shot Pero. The wording of my ability changes it from a normal desperado where I'd die if my shot fails, I'd only die if I shot someone from my own house. Pero should have died, but he didn't. This how I can confirm his ability to be unkillable.
Town desperado dies if they shot town, isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.