[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WakandaForever this is a 32 player game, in comparison to the usual 15ish player games that u play, its possible for 2 townies to have some protections

is ur entire reasoning for suspecting pero the fact that hes tanky?
I missed your last part. The answer is no, ISO my previous 2-3 posts from like 2-3 hours ago, I outlined my stance on Pero and Melkor. Pero is obviously the one on the block but I would have been happy with either direction.

I'm a town desperado who shot Pero. The wording of my ability changes it from a normal desperado where I'd die if my shot fails, I'd only die if I shot someone from my own house. Pero should have died, but he didn't. This how I can confirm his ability to be unkillable.
OK that's interesting. Is daykill-immunity a thing, as opposed to general kill immunity?

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is a difference chevy

like saying "i am a town vig" versus saying "i am a vig"

you wont convince me otherwise. this is a subconscious thing mafia says

Emil

Certified Memelord
When someone uses a killing action, they'll always be discussed and debated especially so upon claiming. Why wouldn't I clarify it early?
because u shouldnt need to
if u r town, then u know u r town. the claim itself will verify u, and we will judge if u r town or not from it
none ever says "i am town vig"
what even is that

there is a difference chevy

like saying "i am a town vig" versus saying "i am a vig"

you wont convince me otherwise. this is a subconscious thing mafia says
I'm fine with this being your opinion but it's not totally true

I know personally I often will read over my posts and put in clarifiers like this...as town.

I do it because it's not just a scum thing to want people to think you're town, town wants people to town read them too

i wouldnt, if i didnt scum read him previously
but hes been one of my scum reads for the longest time. i will nitpick anything he says
Can you present your case as to why you think I'm scum?

You also didn't reply to me from what I saw when you said my explanation about Neeko/Charlie was "much better" then threw me in a scum pile?

Status
Not open for further replies.