[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Pero claimed unkillability. I am also immune to the first kill attempt on me. It seems unlikely we'd both have the same ability and both be town - at least in my opinion.
I see. Well I thought it was something else. If I judge you by flavour, there are elements in Pero’s role which should also make him unkillable. The same can also be said about your direwolf absorbing the first attack on you.

how come you are saying both you are town when you initially claimed you were quite suspicious about his ability? What changed?

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually wait, how does it verify claim exactly

it only verifies if someone is not from the same house as chevy

am i understanding this correctly?

berric dondarion is from a fodder house bruv. obviously thats gna fail wtf

@Chevy what house r u mate. i need to know this

its like he got a fake desparado claim

and hes not even pushing pero, who from his PoV should not be town, if hes truly a desperado
Evan said he only dies if he shoots someone from his own house. I presume this means if he was a Stark and shoots me (Robb Stark) he'd die. So its very possible that town consists of characters from multiple GoT houses.

That said, I'm all aboard a Pero lynch. But Evans is the closest thing we have to a confirmed townie given his role.

I see. Well I thought it was something else. If I judge you by flavour, there are elements in Pero’s role which should also make him unkillable. The same can also be said about your direwolf absorbing the first attack on you.

how come you are saying both you are town when you initially claimed you were quite suspicious about his ability? What changed?
I'm not saying we're both town. I'm saying the opposite - it is unlikely that we would both be town and have the same ability, or one that is quite so similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.