Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What do you wanna hear? Me stating the obvious, posting something like "Shit, I was wrong"? From the people that voted for Pearo Mitch was the most sus looking one and he didn´t even bother to come in the thread to react to my accusations. Only thing I can say, with Mitch flipping town, the chances have become higher that Rottkins might be a maf. But it would still be risky voting him today, you seem to be the better option for today´s lynch.
yes i want to see some frustration that u were wrong after spending entire day on him

Emil

Certified Memelord
He already was the most townie looking player to me before and for what reason should he admit that he was the one who did the poisoning if he was a maf?
Nice try to frame Doctor and me.
most townie player to you or to other players
i want ur own point of view, dont tell me what the others think

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I have hour till the end but tho why some of you think that since mitch flipped town I am a maf:kaidowhat: Joygirl is quite attacking towards people, Ekko is regular Ekko, but I more suspect people who seem the most town to be mafs paradoxally. Solis will probably get kicked for the lack of anctivenes, he is my rival so I wouldn't mind it even.

J

Joygirl1

most townie player to you or to other players
i want ur own point of view, dont tell me what the others think
I´m already talking about my own view, what other players do you mean? Don´t remember anyone townlocking Doctor before. Is it just me or are you beginning to sound desperate? ;)

Emil

Certified Memelord
I´m already talking about my own view, what other players do you mean? Don´t remember anyone townlocking Doctor before. Is it just me or are you beginning to sound desperate? ;)
do u remember anyone scum reading doctor? if so give me quotes to refresh my memory ^^

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have hour till the end but tho why some of you think that since mitch flipped town I am a maf:kaidowhat: Joygirl is quite attacking towards people, Ekko is regular Ekko, but I more suspect people who seem the most town to be mafs paradoxally. Solis will probably get kicked for the lack of anctivenes, he is my rival so I wouldn't mind it even.
i forgot solis exists :shame:

Emil

Certified Memelord
ohh aron was subbed for reborn LOL. just checked player list

okay so its just worst that shud be our lynch today

makes it easier

everyone on worst pls, lets get it

I have been through Joygirl her posts feels bigger and reactionary at times but the content is good. She's also first to confirm not all townies gained temperory abilities, so likely townie here.

I already went in detail on t Pein last day phase.
Salah never got back to us on Isoing the Salad players but was there to react on Odd post hinting he was reading. Worst sub in for him so can't question him for Salah play and not much to read either , by PoE i feel he has to be scum.

Rottkins assumed the rest of scums were Vegetables in one of his posts that feel like a conclusion townie will have after Cal Tomato SK flip. Its a subconscious thing caught in one of his random posts so I'd feel like town reading him,
though if based on interactions arround Pott Goblin lynch i think chances of scum is in these 3 players Rottkins, Dr Indigo and Ekko is high.

Rottkins also commented on Pott 1 vs 1 thing which i expect a townie to point out like Joygirl and Reborn did. while DrIndgo didn't and rather started considering solis lynch. I also felt DrIndgo reaction to sus on him pretty defensive this game and was ready to just lynch Udell without trying to solve him,, D3/4 he voted PottGoblin first while claiming vote might change, then unvoted and voted again in the very end. The poisoning claim is good though so there's that.

I also remember one player among Rottkins/DrIndgo kept bringing attention to Pott has 1 vote which felt like a thing scum would do hoping town would pick up and try to change it,, maybe I'm overthinking here.

Solis is acting completely lost and ignorant to Mafia despite this not being his first game. Pott also builded him up as prime lynch candidate but ended up voting Reborn instead.
Though the way i see it he was the easiest candidate for setup by scums among chosen 6 Fruit Salad and that's why Pott went for him and then two players started considering him lynch candidate after that. So he's likely town... anyway I'd not prefer voting noobie anyhow.

Ekko at start cleared Pott 10/10 based on his first post which to me felt like was instead trying-too hard post. I was believing Mango had cleared him but i checked today Mango flip had no abilities he likely tried baiting scums to target him and that's what happened. +1 though Ekko pointed that out himself.

Ekko wasn't here during D2 and came at EoD, tries to influence the lynch, commented on Reborn being scummy which Pott tried to jump on, then thereafter he votes Udell and then voted Pott back. His posts saying Solis might be bussing with Pott feel suspicious now given Pott flip and that Ekko didn't try going after solis next day phase. Though i found Ekko posts after voteswerelocked townie lean. Ekko reaction that he'd not let Pott Goblin lynch over one vote also genuine, I'd say more than not he's town here but I'd still go over his ISO properly in this next hour.

Meanwhile I'd really appreciate some efforts from townies present in the game, we can't afford a mislynch at this stage, atleast try to check stuff based on my post and check which one is more likely to be scummy here.

D3/4 he voted PottGoblin first while claiming vote might change, then unvoted and voted again in the very end
D2*. I also like to point out DrIndigo voted Pott while saying that he might change it. Could be a setup that he always planned to change it, also didn't felt him pushing Pott at any point

I

Indigo

D2*. I also like to point out DrIndigo voted Pott while saying that he might change it. Could be a setup that he always planned to change it, also didn't felt him pushing Pott at any point
This one is easy for me to explain, the thread was very slow and i only had T-Pein's lead to follow on voting on Pot Goblin at first, so i said i would vote on Goblin but would keep my mind open to change.

Then Goblin showed up and posted that "Player vs Player" read that was very weird, so i kept my Pot vote.

I only took my vote away after people decided in general to do that.

Then, when Goblin did the shady thing of voting at the last second of the day phase, i was one of the first to call it out and i even tried voting on Goblin again after that, but the time was over already and it wasn't counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.