Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

so when did u investigate him then, night 2?

joy if i see one single scum read on udell from you in day 3. EVEN A SINGLE ONE. i am hard lynching u
Since when is there a difference between lynching and "hard lynching"? You´ve already voted for me anyway.
And I see, Rottkins might already be prepared to join you later, interesting...

Emil

Certified Memelord
What the hell? You explained why you suspect Udell and Ekko but you refuse to give any explanation why you sus me?
this was the last mention of udell from u
this is done in day 3, and is the only time u mentioned udell

u saw @T-Pein™ scum read udell the entire day, yet did not say udell is town or try to clarify and stop tpein from scum reading him

you let tpein/udell duke it out the entire day, then u claim u checked udell in n2

dont buy it. u could have rolelcopped the dude, but in no way u alignment copped him as a town. i would expect town joy to tell tpein to stop pushing udell in day 3 since she shuda knew udell was innocent, but i dont see that anywhere for u

tl;dr u enjoy the chaos between udell/tpein and did not wanna stop it despite apparently knowing udell is innocent. thats gna be a no buys from me

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Since when is there a difference between lynching and "hard lynching"? You´ve already voted for me anyway.
And I see, Rottkins might already be prepared to join you later, interesting...
I just observe what might happen since there was before wagon for Ekko now is for you. I think there was one for me too, so many wagons today is. :brootea:

J

Joygirl1

Joy claim the exact detail of the ability you used and when, things are not adding up​
What does not add up? I used a oneshot investigation ability on Udell in Night 2 (I accidentally wrote Night 3 in the other post) and as you logically can assume got an innocent result on him. I would have come forward to tell you all if things would have turned bad for Udell to save him from getting lynch but I had good reason not do so. Mafia would have thought that I was the regular town cop and they would have killed me at night if I´d have shared that info so I decided to held it back until it was really needed. Don´t fall for Ekko´s lies and desperate tries to frame me!

What does not add up? I used a oneshot investigation ability on Udell in Night 2 (I accidentally wrote Night 3 in the other post) and as you logically can assume got an innocent result on him. I would have come forward to tell you all if things would have turned bad for Udell to save him from getting lynch but I had good reason not do so. Mafia would have thought that I was the regular town cop and they would have killed me at night if I´d have shared that info so I decided to held it back until it was really needed. Don´t fall for Ekko´s lies and desperate tries to frame me!
You know udell was town and didnt tell the thread?
It was a one shot and you feared mafia would go after you?
Hmmm...

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Joy, than that means that you better wanted to save your own ass than save poor guy, maybe even getting the other guy lynched instead of you? Plus while knowing it is a one shot mafia could do shit about you. Fear about nothing really.

And I thought I am a coward :brootea: Longer you try to save your ass about that one shot ability more you get yourself in a hole ready to lynched

J

Joygirl1

Hmmm...
That´s what it is. As I said, when Udell would have been about to get lynched, I would have come forward. In the last round, Nana investigated me but she didn´t plan to share her innocent investigation result on me, she only did this after Bonnibel pretended her fake guilty investigation on me.

I

Indigo

Hmmm...
I'm with you man

i doomed you with my poison, i will let you decide my vote at least

to me you're the biggest town after the Pot thing

I still think Ekko is sus asf

trying to shoot at every direction now that he is being targeted

J

Joygirl1

Joy, than that means that you better wanted to save your own ass than save poor guy, maybe even getting the other guy lynched instead of you? Plus while knowing it is a one shot mafia could do shit about you. Fear about nothing really.

And I thought I am a coward :brootea: Longer you try to save your ass about that one shot ability more you get yourself in a hole ready to lynched
:choppawhat:
Udell had one single vote and I wasn´t even suspected on that day. I´m only willing to sacrifice myself if it really makes sense.
Looking back, with Udell dying in the blender I would have sacrificed myself for nothing.

Good point

You think Ratchet´s role wasn´t the actual doctor but just a temporary ability?

I didn´t get one but in my case I´m not surprised as English Department did literally nothing so far, he even was the only player who didn´t even vote in that poll. That poll must have had some meaning, either someone must have gotten a prize or a punishment if you ask me. This is why I immediately quoted the fruit salad post btw, hope to probably get something useful out of this. It´s probably working similar like the dates from the Date a Live round.
This was D2 you got abilities N2 and checked Udell that was prime sus that day phase, issue is you could've just counted him in your town reads. I believe you though your and Pott interactions don't give me vibes you guys share the same allignment.
I was reading through the pages, hoping to find something we could discuss but there really wasn´t much. I don´t understand why Mango already claimed or for what exact reason Pearo got lynched? To make things worse my first impression is that it really seems not unlikely that it was all just a bunch of townies (plus Cal as the serial killer) who voted for him. So maf could have easily hidden among the players who didn´t vote at all. We also shouldn´t overlook the ones who did vote but voted for someone else, this would be Ekko, Lanji and Udell.

Going through the Pero voters I have to say T-Pein seems okay so far and I can´t imagine Mango being maf, that claim and the weird posts he made would draw too much unnecessary attention towards him, right on day 1. Mitch and Rottkins on the other hand were just hanging on, lacking real explanations why they thought Pero looked sus to them. Can´t really say anything about DoctorIndigo as I think he´s a newbie? I would say we find maximum one maf in this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.