Status
Not open for further replies.
What does not add up? I used a oneshot investigation ability on Udell in Night 2 (I accidentally wrote Night 3 in the other post) and as you logically can assume got an innocent result on him. I would have come forward to tell you all if things would have turned bad for Udell to save him from getting lynch but I had good reason not do so. Mafia would have thought that I was the regular town cop and they would have killed me at night if I´d have shared that info so I decided to held it back until it was really needed. Don´t fall for Ekko´s lies and desperate tries to frame me!
I misread that you didn't get result on Udel since he died when you'd have if you checked n2,, i reread it you just told sharing the allignment won't help much now.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
:choppawhat:
Udell had one single vote and I wasn´t even suspected on that day. I´m only willing to sacrifice myself if it really makes sense.
Looking back, with Udell dying in the blender I would have sacrificed myself for nothing.
Fact but still ur a bit coward-ish still.

Lynch ekko
Looks like he is setting up joygirl rn.
Wouldn't be surprised. :kayneshrug: But tho I don't like how both of them maintain their voices and all.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm with you man

i doomed you with my poison, i will let you decide my vote at least

to me you're the biggest town after the Pot thing

I still think Ekko is sus asf

trying to shoot at every direction now that he is being targeted
define "every direction"

i know its not me, so im trying to solve rather than give in

i have only voted 2 players this day. out of 7 or 8

Status
Not open for further replies.