Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I don´t wanna blame you but after all this if you end up voting for me instead for Ekko this round will most likely be over for us.
it's over for town if i get it wrong, i know that

but if Mafia completely reveals themselves, they can garantee the vote anyway, because they have 3 people

Emil

Certified Memelord
then they reveal themselves and things can get interesting during the night with all of our abilities

in fact, if you're alive, i'm betting you get yours tonight
the problem with this is if its 3 members they win tonight
u need to put ur vote now
and if they vote later u can change it

its not smart to realistically wait for mafia to vote before you vote

I

Indigo

the problem with this is if its 3 members they win tonight
u need to put ur vote now
and if they vote later u can change it

its not smart to realistically wait for mafia to vote before you vote
but if i vote wrong now

mafia won't even need to show who they are

they are just gonna let me kill the townie

Emil

Certified Memelord
but if i vote wrong now

mafia won't even need show who they are

they are just gonna let me kill the townie
who cares what mafia does
why r u so worried u vote wrong
make up ur mind. thats what makes a great player from meh player
whats the point of playing the game in easy mode and waiting on maf to show u the way, when there is 0 gurantee that they even show up

u need to just decide on ur own right here right now. read my posts, read joy's posts and make ur mind. interact with us all you want to reach that decision. i wont blame u if u make wrong decision, i'll just blame myself for not being able to convince town properly

I

Indigo

who cares what mafia does
why r u so worried u vote wrong
make up ur mind. thats what makes a great player from meh player
whats the point of playing the game in easy mode and waiting on maf to show u the way, when there is 0 gurantee that they even show up

u need to just decide on ur own right here right now. read my posts, read joy's posts and make ur mind. interact with us all you want to reach that decision. i wont blame u if u make wrong decision, i'll just blame myself for not being able to convince town properly
i'm not worried at all :rolaugh:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
cool, I go to sleep then :kayneshrug:it's 10 pm up here and I have at 8:30 digital and concept art lectures, have to know how to make better memes for my homies up here and members of the cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.