Damm sell his soul? Why you say that? Agreed with everything else you said though
This is a figure of speech referring to how he turns everything into merchandise and sacrifices the story for it, and some of the things about his personality that came to light.

Of course he is not the only author whose series generates merchandise (and this is Shueisha / Toei have a big part in this) but they&Oda are cleaely attempting to turn One Piece into the second Dragonball in terms of popularity/merchandise (we can expect the full franchise milking machine to start after the main series is completed)
Oda aims at walking in Toriyama's footsteps and Toriyama is confirmed to to be involved with shady investments.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...or-akira-toriyama-offshore-investment/.123928

Wouldn't be surprised if, a few years from now, Oda's name appears in similar leaks.

The guy has a live sized toy train and live sized giraffe statue in his house and wanted an ATM to be built right next to his house.
And who knows what expensive, unethical luxury goods he might buy for his gold digger wife. Rare animal fur, tropical woods etc. I wouldn't rule anything out.

Oda bases his current writing solely on his previous ideas and themes that might have been important to him in his youth.
His current writing reflects the empty shell of a personality that he has become.

Well let's rule out a few things

1. This ain't a low diff for kaido and it ain't a low diff for luffy. So then low diffing the other won't happen even if luffy beats kaido with this fist

2. I still sanji will have a moment saving Robin.

Zoro being an oni (trash) him having a devil fruit (trash) , his blade having a devil (trash), him being the one to kill orochi and not hyori or momo? (Trash).

I highly doubt it's any of those
Yeah i just meant Zoro being an reincarnation
It’s pretty obvious regardless if it’s trash or not

Everyone always talks about the parallels Luffy and Zoro have but none want to acknowledge this specific one

Zoro is a spitting image of Ryuma in his youth. If you want to believe Luffy and Zoro have a lot of parallels like Luffy being the Sun and Zoro being the Moon then why not Zoro being a reincarnation like Luffy?

What a page lol
"Neither of you is trying to kill the other"
And only now we all understand How much information is in this page:nicagesmile:
Onimaru didn't try to kill Zoro because Zoro reminded him of Ushimaru.
Kawamatsu is a fishamn.
Hiyori knows Kawamatsu.
Onimaru also knows Kawamatsu because he was confused when he saw him.