Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocks is living inside Blackbeard!
Tbh, the most I personally believe is he is the living will of Rocks (like Luffy is to Roger).

I actually really like the idea that Dragon is Rocks' son and Garp took him in during God Valley. Makes a lot of sense when you realize that Dragon does not behave like Garp or Luffy, and that Garp never calls Dragon his son.

I.e. Garp had a daughter and Dragon simply took on the Monkey name.

Tbh, the most I personally believe is he is the living will of Rocks (like Luffy is to Roger).

I actually really like the idea that Dragon is Rocks' son and Garp took him in during God Valley. Makes a lot of sense when you realize that Dragon does not behave like Garp or Luffy, and that Garp never calls Dragon his son.

Does timeliness agrees with Dragon being rocks son?

Whose Blackbeard connected to though? A character we know nothing about ? Or is this gonna an example of inherited will where Kaido thought he was Rocks successor but it was actually Blackbeard sought of like how the world thought Ace would be the dawn of the new age but it was Luffy

Whose Blackbeard connected to though? A character we know nothing about ? Or is this gonna an example of inherited will where Kaido thought he was Rocks successor but it was actually Blackbeard sought of like how the world thought Ace would be the dawn of the new age but it was Luffy
Wasn't blackbeard first target was Luffy only? But settled with Ace?

Does timeliness agrees with Dragon being rocks son?
I mean, sure why not? Dragon is 55. He would have been 16 during God Valley, so at least old enough to comprehend what happened.

A counterargument would be why Kaido hasn't said anything to Luffy about him yet, but it's possible Kaido doesn't recognize Dragon (tatoo and all) and maybe Monkey D. Dragon was never his actual name to begin with (it would have been Rocks D. ____ to that effect)

Status
Not open for further replies.