[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware it was at hammer.

I asked for ekko to be the wagon for about 10 hours. I still do think ekko is scum.
I think there's a good chance yeah but not partaking in a useful wagon was poor on your part.

If you were gonna be on a meaningless wagon you should have been pushing it, which you weren't

Yeah i thought he just screwed up and started panicking but he really didn't stopped typing and if he had any mafia team to back him up they would have told him to shut up and lay low xD

I just got the vibes of a paranoid townie that's all :/
Then you think the fact he wasn't lynched is becasue inactivity at Eod?

I got like 20 more pages to read from d1 but my thoughts on the main suspects so far is

Wakanda wagon seemed to manifest with quite literally no reasons given from anybody involved which makes me heavily lean town

Arp has this complete lack of urgency or agency about him that doesn't fit someone who has a team to direct him

Pero by comparison seemed to be rather quiet and happy not to be the main topic anymore, and his reactions to being on the spot were not to my liking

If you guys lynch me I will fucking lose my shit lmao, spent the whole day slowly working my way through this long-ass thread ffs.

Its also stupid as fuck to lynch me because you gain sweet fuck-all info if you do. Cos everyone is just jumping onto me because "we want a lynch" which means there's little real wagon info of value.

Anyway @Chevy can you confirm what you mean by Pero being unkillable - you he doesn't die to nightkills/doesn't die to lynches ... what does it mean? Alternatively @Peroroncino can answer himself.

We have to lynch Arp or Pero today since they're the people that give us by far the most info no matter how they flip.

I lean heavily towards Pero as he's been suss as fuck and because I don't buy his claim.
Yeah this slot is town

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I got like 20 more pages to read from d1 but my thoughts on the main suspects so far is

Wakanda wagon seemed to manifest with quite literally no reasons given from anybody involved which makes me heavily lean town

Arp has this complete lack of urgency or agency about him that doesn't fit someone who has a team to direct him

Pero by comparison seemed to be rather quiet and happy not to be the main topic anymore, and his reactions to being on the spot were not to my liking
i gave up since y'all were lynching me no matter what lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't think this is accurate at all but also your constantly emotional response to a handful of votes also looks kinda real to me. I'm not sure it makes you town tho, scum can also react defeatist to getting pressured.
this has happened to me here before ,it's a pattern,and this time it was majority lynch meaning you all would be desperate for a lynch

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
To me Arp was sounding emotional yesterday and I thought that his frustration was genuine. Further he also had the claim of Arya Stark and honestly I am surprised how such an important role can be a fake.

But I believe lynching Arp is the best course to take because cannot disregard's Worst when he voluntarily came forward with that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.