Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

it's gotta be Rottkins

he was a teammate with Ekko the entire game

and last DP, at the last hour when Ekko knew he was done, he tried to make people think he was against Rottkins by telling us to vote for Rottkins

Both Ekko and Rottkins were the only ones going after Joygirl

I

Indigo

Not sure it matters now but

Vote lynch Joygirl

She scaned guilty SEVERAL DAYS AGO but solosis decided to keep it for himself.
fuck off, Ekko was trying to get Joygirl killed last DP

and Ekko was Mafia

so i see, it's Charlie and Rottkins the both mafia in the game

good to know

I

Indigo

if you're a townie, it's gotta be Rottkins and Charlie

just remember how Ekko was trying to get Joygirl killed and was allied with Rottkins the entire game

also, when Ekko tried to make us kill afk / inactive players, he would always go after Worst, not solis

now that Charlie has gone after solis, it's gotta be Charlie and Rottkins

I

Indigo

Don't f provoke me rn. I've been reading this thread for over an hour
then you should've read it better

the last day, just yesterday, the mafia that just got killed tried to kill Joygirl by lynching

you just made a massive mistake coming into the game

Solis scanned you. On Saturday. And rn Doc, you're either being dumb or you're part of her team. She voted Ekko when he's about to be lynched anyway.

There 5 people left in the game WHY WOULD I COME IN AND LIE LIKE THAT?

I

Indigo

Solis scanned you. On Saturday. And rn Doc, you're either being dumb or you're part of her team. She voted Ekko when he's about to be lynched anyway.

There 5 people left in the game WHY WOULD I COME IN AND LIE LIKE THAT?
Ekko was Mafia

He tried to kill / lynch Joygirl last DP

are you joking right now?

J

Joygirl1

he is saying solis scanned you guilty, that's gotta be cap

it's gotta be charlie and rottkins

i think we take out rottkins today first

remember he was the only one allied with Ekko trying to get you out
Oh, that´s what he´s trying to say. But come on, this is harder to believe than anything else, why would solis not tell something like that? He quit the game but when it was several days ago why would he held back a guilty result on me? Not that it would matter because Charlie just gave himself away as a maf, trying to get the last mislynch they would need to win.

I

Indigo

@Joygirl do you see any problems with my reads?

i think it's pretty clear

Ekko was mafia and he went really hard on both you and worst (among the inactive players) to be lynched

but he never went after solis

now that solis was subbed by Charlie, Charlies is claiming lookout that was already claimed by you

and saying you're Mafia

I

Indigo

Oh, that´s what he´s trying to say. But come on, this is harder to believe than anything else, why would solis not tell something like that? He quit the game but when it was several days ago why would he held back a guilty result on me? Not that it would matter because Charlie just gave himself away as a maf, trying to get the last mislynch they would need to win.
all you need to do is vote for Rottkins, both me and Worst already did

remember, Rottkins came out of nowhere last DP to vote on you alongisde Ekko when i fucked around about voting for you

then Rottkins stayed alongside Ekko and only changed at the last hour when they knew Ekko was done for

@oddoddfruit @English Department

Make sure to vote in the poll to avoid being blended.
:kata:
Here Pot tags English out of nowhere. Where he could tag everyone who hasn't voted.
I'm a vanilla papaya townie :optimistic:
That's true.
I was reading through the pages, hoping to find something we could discuss but there really wasn´t much. I don´t understand why Mango already claimed or for what exact reason Pearo got lynched? To make things worse my first impression is that it really seems not unlikely that it was all just a bunch of townies (plus Cal as the serial killer) who voted for him. So maf could have easily hidden among the players who didn´t vote at all. We also shouldn´t overlook the ones who did vote but voted for someone else, this would be Ekko, Lanji and Udell.

Going through the Pero voters I have to say T-Pein seems okay so far and I can´t imagine Mango being maf, that claim and the weird posts he made would draw too much unnecessary attention towards him, right on day 1. Mitch and Rottkins on the other hand were just hanging on, lacking real explanations why they thought Pero looked sus to them. Can´t really say anything about DoctorIndigo as I think he´s a newbie? I would say we find maximum one maf in this group.
Here, opinion on everyone but Pot.
In that scenario, if I had to choose 1 or the other then I would consider Reborn for the lynch over Joygirl. Mostly because Joygirl did more game-solving than Reborn did
Here Pot town reading JG.
Yes, I already voted for him earlier this dp
Pot voting solis.
udell and joy looks okay for now
Ekko town reading JG.
Solis is town. Pot was trying to use a weak reason to take advantage of him, while also trying to appear helpful and give him advice. I would be
This.
Ekkologix – LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Worst > MitchMatch
Joygirl – MitchMatch
Voting same person.

I ended on page 50 because I expected day to start later.

I

Indigo

Here Pot tags English out of nowhere. Where he could tag everyone who hasn't voted.

That's true.

Here, opinion on everyone but Pot.

Here Pot town reading JG.

Pot voting solis.

Ekko town reading JG.

This.

Voting same person.

I ended on page 50 because I expected day to start later.
okay, explain to me why Ekko was tring to kill Joygirl last DP then lmao

now that solis was subbed by Charlie, Charlies is claiming lookout that was already claimed by you
I've never claimed lookout. Solis was vanilla townie. He had one-shot investigation that he decided to use on Pot, who's already been lynched and then changed it to JG. Result said that target is guilty. Now I'm back to vanilla Papaya

Status
Not open for further replies.