[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Add Joff to Red mafia.

Main suspicion would be him being Mountain aka Grey Worm of Lannisters.

I said you shouldn't heal me that night.

I'll Vote Lynch Arp

I stand by "Lynch me if I'm wrong". In case someone was paranoid: I'm town. I'm not jester. My role has nothing to do with lynches in general.
charles r we still also confident on pero?

Emil

Certified Memelord
arps role must be pretty important for the team to blow such a strong fake claim on it if hes mafia btw

like tbh if i was in that team i wont give arp the arya fake cuz hes in a really shitty situation

Honestly I wanna flip Ekko, he frustrates the shit out of me to the point where I'd even consider a town flip to be a net gain. At least he wouldn't clog the thread with pointless theme spec.

He's gonna tell you that I'm anti-town for posting this btw

you can ask people familiar with my scum game aka @KWEH @RippedCal @WakandaForever (actually not sure if he has much experience with me as scum) how likely it is that i push and vote my teammate damn near the entire wagon of a day to a claim just for town points. i dont need to buss or distance to look town. that should be evident on my playstyle itself.

you asked for my explanation and i gave it to you as to why i changed my mind.

It matters little to me how likely you would do such thing based on meta. You are clearly capable of doing it, and sure you don't need it to appear townie, but no one read you as townie because you were voting arp, I can't speak for everyone but you were in my townie list due to just how you presented yourself and your play alone. But later during the DP and that interaction we had pinged me in a bad way. I think you are a good candidate to be arp partner here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly I wanna flip Ekko, he frustrates the shit out of me to the point where I'd even consider a town flip to be a net gain. At least he wouldn't clog the thread with pointless theme spec.

you are anti-town for posting this btw

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

+1000000 town points

Emil

Certified Memelord
only anti towns have a stick up their u know what

towns dont care. they will fluff and flavor talk and theme spec any time they want

u dont tell the town core what to do tweet

What you’re feeling rn is highly accute Ekkotitis, I suggest you make some tea and take some advil and lay down for atleast a few hours.

Emil

Certified Memelord

It matters little to me how likely you would do such thing based on meta. You are clearly capable of doing it, and sure you don't need it to appear townie, but no one read you as townie because you were voting arp, I can't speak for everyone but you were in my townie list due to just how you presented yourself and your play alone. But later during the DP and that interaction we had pinged me in a bad way. I think you are a good candidate to be arp partner here.
i can see it yes
agree

Status
Not open for further replies.