[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
nah didnt think shite just voted pero and tried to get him lynched

coolers wagon was hopeless so i didnt stick on it for longer than few minutes

im not dumb kag. idk what ur point even is here. i can clearly see cooler wagon wasnt going anywhere so i pushed for pero to be lynched instead even tho he was not my priority lynch wagon

majority had to be reached. i am willing to concede my own scum reads in order to follow the majority consensus scum read and thats what i did

its honestly self explanatory. do u want me to keep explaining?
I know. Just felt weird because Pero was already having a wagon along with Arp and instead you started a new wagon.

Not interested in an Ekko lynch at the moment. Personally speaking he does not ping me as scum yet, call it vibe check from my end.

You think arp is townie here?
If arp is scum he has a team. Unless the team is inactive, someone probably tells him to claim soon when entering the thread.

Instead he came in comfortably and without any rush or panick. The claim means little to me, but as I said, the level of calmness read somewhat townie to me. Especially as one of the main pushing points for me initially was his overt reaction to pressure (which he said was outside stuff leaking in). The fact he's so calm makes that a bit easier to believe.

Not necessarily, once you make a mistake once you try and not do it again, him acting calm while outing his claim does not really tell me anything. He might very well have a team that can tell him what to do. Also, his thread play is somewhat lacking and not pinging me townie at all. I don't see that townie mindset from him.

Most people learn from their mistakes after a few games. Experienced players can learn during the game. A new player learning from their mistake in the same day phase of what would be his first mafia game seems more unlikely to me.

I just want to say that if arp flips scum here then you are most likely scum as well.

Not really fan of you defending him here after being an advocate on getting people on his wagon.

You think players cannot adapt throughout the game? he panicked as scum and just because he claimed calmly does not tell me anything. He is not townie at all and willing to bank on the fact that arya is a fake claim, if i end up being wrong then it is what it is. But I am gonna trust my guts here.

If arp flips scum then it is what it is and I can live with being wrong. If he flips town I'm sure ill still get flack over it as, as you said, I got the initial pressure on the wagon. Reads aren't static though and while I do concur that his play has been nothing stellar his re-entrance into the thread still reads as towmie to me.

The defense of him came because people asked. His lynch is still likely better than a no lynch.
I want people opinion regarding Neeko based on this interaction I had with him yesterday, he is probably Arp team mate here.

Dude was very advocate on pushing the dude and then says he liked his calmness and reaction later on and felt townie? not sure what he did made him feel townie, then proceeded to defend him after outing his arya claim. I can see him pushing his team mate early on to get some green points then switch it to something else when arp claims arya and defended him in the process as well. Honestly, reeks and want to know where people stand in regarding to Neeko here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know. Just felt weird because Pero was already having a wagon along with Arp and instead you started a new wagon.
the way u worded it made it seem like i did not just start, but i also hard pursued a new wagon which is not true

starting a wagon is fine. i want to see if i can interest players in a cooler lynch. obviously failed miserably. so did i push hard for it? nope. just belived charles and joined peros wagon

i dont particularly think there is anything wrong with trying to see if we can get a wagon on cooler. i was not fully confident on pero until charles spoke so there is that

Emil

Certified Memelord
I want people opinion regarding Neeko based on this interaction I had with him yesterday, he is probably Arp team mate here.

Dude was very advocate on pushing the dude and then says he liked his calmness and reaction later on and felt townie? not sure what he did made him feel townie, then proceeded to defend him after outing his arya claim. I can see him pushing his team mate early on to get some green points then switch it to something else when arp claims arya and defended him in the process as well. Honestly, reeks and want to know where people stand in regarding to Neeko here.
neeko had a good early day

but end of day was foken awful i tell u that

you can ask people familiar with my scum game aka @KWEH @RippedCal @WakandaForever (actually not sure if he has much experience with me as scum) how likely it is that i push and vote my teammate damn near the entire wagon of a day to a claim just for town points. i dont need to buss or distance to look town. that should be evident on my playstyle itself.

you asked for my explanation and i gave it to you as to why i changed my mind.

Scums bussing arp by now nobody in there right mind would defend him
in that case, scum also knows that we will be thinking that

we could go in circles with this.

all im saying is that i think it is more beneficial than not to lynch arp given our current knowledge. kagu seems against that and trying to find all possible reasons that arp might not be scum

its unlikely that the results were switched imo so i see this to be our best bet

plus i didnt really like that she was questioning me voting even after i said there was no harm in it. it almost came off as her being worried about it in a sense

Status
Not open for further replies.