[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
plus i didnt really like that she was questioning me voting even after i said there was no harm in it. it almost came off as her being worried about it in a sense
It's very weird.

You saying you are voteless yet you are placing your vote. You did that yesterday as well but just missed the day end by a few seconds.

Now you are voting for Arp. If you do weird stuff then get called out for acting so.

I don't see why you should specifically go out of your way to do an action which has literally 0 impact on the game unless there is something else.

@hime now coming to you, yesterday why didn't you vote for pero earlier and waited until after the DP was over to place your vote when people were literally begging for an extra vote on the dude?
my vote is 0 count and that has been confirmed based on past a past vc where i joke voted ekko

and my class started at 9:30 am that day so i was panic doing an assignment i forgot about during EOD and didnt see cal's quote at first about voting anyway

i voted within a couple secs of grams post and idk if it was counted or not

you can ask people familiar with my scum game aka @KWEH @RippedCal @WakandaForever (actually not sure if he has much experience with me as scum) how likely it is that i push and vote my teammate damn near the entire wagon of a day to a claim just for town points. i dont need to buss or distance to look town. that should be evident on my playstyle itself.

you asked for my explanation and i gave it to you as to why i changed my mind.
Can second this, Magic likes to work with his team rather than kick them to the curb for his own gain. The only exception would be if he's co-scum with an exceptionally good scum player in which case they'll be at each others throats to the extent that the other players in the game would expect.

It's very weird.

You saying you are voteless yet you are placing your vote. You did that yesterday as well but just missed the day end by a few seconds.

Now you are voting for Arp. If you do weird stuff then get called out for acting so.

I don't see why you should specifically go out of your way to do an action which has literally 0 impact on the game unless there is something else.
U make some good points here

I see kagu has randed townie this time

Status
Not open for further replies.