[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ekko tried to cfd you yesterday

Instead eventually people joined my pero wagon but it stalled at hammer, pero had ducked by this point

Today worst has come forward disputing arps claim of being arya so one of them is lying (or less likely there has been some chicanery with a misdirection)
To add to this chevy died and was purple non town

If he told the truth about shooting pero then pero is at least not purple non town

If he lied then pero could still be anything
@Nana

It's very weird.

You saying you are voteless yet you are placing your vote. You did that yesterday as well but just missed the day end by a few seconds.

Now you are voting for Arp. If you do weird stuff then get called out for acting so.

I don't see why you should specifically go out of your way to do an action which has literally 0 impact on the game unless there is something else.
same. id have voted by now but it wont do anything which is frustrating to say the least
Just do it can't hurt
i only went out of my way to vote bc i was asked to by cal whom i town read.
looks like michelle asked me to as well

Day 1 Vote Count 12

Ekko 4 - TAC, Cooler, Phoenix, hime, Neeko
Arp 2 - Soulkiller, Blue
Pero 16 - Worst, Dofla, Wakanda, Michelle, RippedCal, Kweh, Chevy, Charlie, Ekko, Ratchet, Tpein, Tyler Herro, Arp, YTW, Broki, Kagurashii
Dofla 1 - Pero
Charlie 1 - Fuji
Wakanda 2 - Ultra, Melkor

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have 6 minutes remaining (EOD is 17:12 British Summer Time)
here is last vc from dp1 confirming my 0 vote count

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Read our little exchange here and lmk what you think.
I dont think too deeply of it tbh he was just saying the chances of me being town increased i think he had already mentioned the possibility of me being red though i dont remember if it was before or after

Read our little exchange here and lmk what you think.
Literally nobody cares mate

Anyone with a brain knows I'm not aligned with Pero

Of course he could be red

The point of my post was entirely to make it clear that as chevy had no flipped town, there was a chance pero could actually be town

Now go fuck off an bother someone else

@Fujishiro it feels like ur reading too much into smth, worth keeping in mind, but not smth id focus on considering ripped has posted a bunch in the thread and u can check that as well regarding his speculations on red/purple scum and see if there's more such lines he's put on the table

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not. I'm convinced that he has nothing to worry about if he's town. Same goes for Arp.
woh woah, hold up now

yesterday you said if pero flips beric, we should lynch you. That's pretty damn confident mate. you can't just walk that back here, if you were willing to bet your time on the game yesterday why are you not as confident today?

Literally nobody cares mate
I do so I guess its not ''nobody''.

Anyone with a brain knows I'm not aligned with Pero
And lol?

Of course he could be red
Yes ofc he can be.

The point of my post was entirely to make it clear that as chevy had no flipped town, there was a chance pero could actually be town
Sure.

Now go fuck off an bother someone else
The more you say that the more Ill just make it my mission to stick to you like glue. Why are you getting so upset lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.