[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more info scum harvests during DP the easier it is for them at night. It's not as cut and dry as you make out. Ending day early is only bad if you lynch town.
Eh, just to get on one page here, i think i saw someone mentioning they can enable a second lynch, why dont we make smth with the discussion today and possibility get another target?

It matters little to me how likely you would do such thing based on meta. You are clearly capable of doing it, and sure you don't need it to appear townie, but no one read you as townie because you were voting arp, I can't speak for everyone but you were in my townie list due to just how you presented yourself and your play alone. But later during the DP and that interaction we had pinged me in a bad way. I think you are a good candidate to be arp partner here.

It should matter to you. It's not a meta thing, it's a principle thing. I don't use teammates for my own gain when I can get myself town read on my own. It's poor team play.

And I agree, no one read me townie because I was voting arp. That's the point. Why would I vote and push for a wagon, ask people to join the wagon, and do it for the majority of the phase if he was my teammate. That makes no sense as a partner. You're accusing me of shit scum play because you couldn't reconcile I backed off.

All this said, I again still think ekko would likely be teamed with him. What do you think of that.

Read our little exchange here and lmk what you think.
Green/Town, doesn't really matter imo. Only thing I'd say is that I wouldn't rely on colors since host said he doesn't like angleshooting and he changed some things on purpose. So like, I wouldn't be surprised if someone was blue as town. Or white. Or something.

Arp lynch is great situation imo, because at very worst, it's 1 lost townie to one found scum. At best it's taken out scum, futher confirmation of "literally everything can be fake role", confirmation of Worst and something to look at regarding of Arp's voters. Or even better.

Green/Town, doesn't really matter imo. Only thing I'd say is that I wouldn't rely on colors since host said he doesn't like angleshooting and he changed some things on purpose. So like, I wouldn't be surprised if someone was blue as town. Or white. Or something.

Arp lynch is great situation imo, because at very worst, it's 1 lost townie to one found scum. At best it's taken out scum, futher confirmation of "literally everything can be fake role", confirmation of Worst and something to look at regarding of Arp's voters. Or even better.
uhh i disagree, i would be very surprised if someone was town and not green that doesnt make sense

yesterday you said if pero flips beric, we should lynch you. That's pretty damn confident mate. you can't just walk that back here, if you were willing to bet your time on the game yesterday why are you not as confident today?
I have my reasons. I can confirm myself any second but that's not beneficial to the town. Should I hint or something?

Beric. Arya. What do they have in common?

uhh i disagree, i would be very surprised if someone was town and not green that doesnt make sense
Cheesing / Angleshooting - I have deliberately added inconsistencies to role pms (and in some cases, roles themselves), designed to punish any cheesy play based on fishing around cosmetic details etc. Anyone who has played one of my games before can vouch that I do this. Your only option to reliably beat your enemies is to play the game as intended. Any acts of flagrant cheating will incur penalties for you, and your alignment where appropriate.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have my reasons. I can confirm myself any second but that's not beneficial to the town. Should I hint or something?

Beric. Arya. What do they have in common?
Hound. But flavour isn't my point here. You've gone from very confident to not so confident with no real progression.

Hound. But flavour isn't my point here. You've gone from very confident to not so confident with no real progression.
Not Hound, but not that's the case.

If they're town, there's nothing they should be worried about. I'm saying you can lynch me next day, because I don't think you'd do that. That's a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.