[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i love how you added fuji because he sussed you a little bit
Sometimes it's just that simple.

I'm power town ripped zolo core leader and he needs me out. His posts were clutching for straws that didn't exist.

Because He will never have a reason to lynch me

Real town don't clutch onto nothing like that, it's a pure desperation move

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm on page 90 right now, is there any major developments between now and the present that I need to know of? Things such as claims/slips/wagons? Or anyone that you recommend that I ISO as well?

I would very much like to be a part of the current game. I can provide some reads once I'm updated.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You didn't want to gamble on Arya last DP but were not necessarily against it and were open minded about him being fake claim and scum.

Also, your other push last DP was based on hunch from your end and was not necessarily thread play wise. Pero to me seems like the type of player who is very easy to mislynch and he generally appears scummy. From where i am standing it felt like you were going after a low hanging fruit that is easy to rip off and discard without appearing too scummy in the process.

This DP it seems you are taking a back seat and watching things unfold, now when i say taking a back seat. I don't mean it in a sense that you are inactive, but just something feels off and don't feel any serious scum hunting from your end. Feels all shallow.

Only thing that felt good from you was your read on kag since i had general opinion regarding her but that's about it.
Mate where does the hunch come from if it isn't thread play? I don't want to go back and forth on this because I actually think you're probably town and I'm not particularly concerned with defending myself. I think the worst you can say on me here is I'm lazy for my own standards, which ya I give you but that's what you're getting until I have more time to concentrate on the game.

As for my pushes I wouldn't say Ekko or Melkor is LHF.

So we got people saying we shouldn't end day yet so we can talk about stuff

Which is weird to me because Arp is getting lynched no matter what and the stuff currently being discussed is fecking atrocious, so I for one don't have much of a thirst to see this phase continue

I'd love to get a claim from Ekko tbh but why would he claim knowing he's not getting lynched today

There's one thing I'm currently interested in and that's @T-Pein™ s character, if I get that I'll vote Arp

Let's just yeet through poe and be done with it

Arp, pero, fuji, ekko

Should leave us in a good spot
Sometimes it's just that simple.

I'm power town ripped zolo core leader and he needs me out. His posts were clutching for straws that didn't exist.

Because He will never have a reason to lynch me

Real town don't clutch onto nothing like that, it's a pure desperation move
Eh, Fuji reads kinda null to me rn

I wanna see what his iso gonna look like since he said he might check ur posts later once he got time

Mate where does the hunch come from if it isn't thread play? I don't want to go back and forth on this because I actually think you're probably town and I'm not particularly concerned with defending myself. I think the worst you can say on me here is I'm lazy for my own standards, which ya I give you but that's what you're getting until I have more time to concentrate on the game.

As for my pushes I wouldn't say Ekko or Melkor is LHF.

Guess, ill address you in a more appropriate time, you can roam free at the moment. See how you further navigate the game, the game is still young afterall.

Have some time to go over some posts I didn't get the chance to get back to.

Decided to iso ur stuff to find the arp vote reasoning, so far im surprised u actually posted a reads list this early
What are your reads in the game so far? Guess you had enough time to sniff around no?

Idk what thats supposed to mean lmao

I like his green hair btw, really should find some time to catch up to ToG
You really should catch up. Tower of God is literally at it's PEAK right now and idc what anyone says. Next chapter hype is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.