Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

awakening is power level wise.
the plot wise is more make sense for Orochi which is related to Momo.

he aint dead before seeing Momo in adult form.
Yeah there is that too, Oda has been holding off Momos adult form and even potential hybrid for this reason too most likely. Much safer for Momo to fight Orochi than Kaido too and it explains where Ame is too potentially. I swear Momo had it before at some point?

@Paperchampion23 are you not tired of the fake deaths?

i'm not gonna lie, i can't stand them

every time it happens my eyes go inside my skull
It's also that there's no fluent narrative. There's a feeling I get from Oda as a storyteller and it's that his events don't seem to flow, many of his subplots don't seem to develop organically until they converge into a climatic resolution but simply are concatenated like a series of scenes that need to happen one after the other. And this becomes even more annoying when the same event seems to repeat itself over and over, like Orochi being beheaded only to remain alive, Kanjuro returning from his defeat or Kaidou fighting people over and over.

It gets to a point you just don't care.

I

Indigo

Have you guys thought about how many times Oda has done the silhouette thing this arc?

and it always ends up being the most boring / obvious option?

this cover story was Reiju and Ichiji

then there was Hiyori healing scabbards

then there was Yamato behind Jinbei / Robin (the anime had to explain us this one)

people made so many interesting theories based on these fucking shadows, and they are all useless

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah there is that too, Oda has been holding off Momos adult form and even potential hybrid for this reason too most likely. Much safer for Momo to fight Orochi than Kaido too and it explains where Ame is too potentially. I swear Momo had it before at some point?
Hiyori said Ame No Habakiri belong to Momo but idk if he already wielding / know where the sword is.

Have you guys thought about how many times Oda has done the silhouette thing this arc?

and it always ends up being the most boring / obvious option?

this cover story was Reiju and Ichiji

then there was Hiyori healing scabbards

then there was Yamato behind Jinbei / Robin (the anime had to explain us this one)

people made so many interesting theories based on these fucking shadows, and they are all useless

You forgot Oden in the flashback as well

It's also that there's no fluent narrative. There's a feeling I get from Oda as a storyteller and it's that his events don't seem to flow, many of his subplots don't seem to develop organically until they converge into a climatic resolution but simply are concatenated like a series of scenes that need to happen one after the other. And this becomes even more annoying when the same event seems to repeat itself over and over, like Orochi being beheaded only to remain alive, Kanjuro returning from his defeat or Kaidou fighting people over and over.

It gets to a point you just don't care.
The issue is, you feel like this over months to years. On rereads, this isn't really an issue. He clearly is setting up a pattern with Orochi (lopping off heads).

Maybe Denjiro actually says something this chapter about Orochi's power and realizing that this 8th head is the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.