Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 are you not tired of the fake deaths?

i'm not gonna lie, i can't stand them

every time it happens my eyes go inside my skull
Well the Orochi one seems to be tied to his power. Tbh I have no idea how I feel yet. Let's say, hypothetically they only cut off 7 heads (maybe Oda miscounted and this is 7), if Momo does it after everyone wins then it's pretty poetic to watch a "young" Oden liberate his country that way.

But other than that, yeah it's tiring lol he's isn't really surviving a purpose other than surviving

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well the Orochi one seems to be tied to his power. Tbh I have no idea how I feel yet. Let's say, hypothetically they only cut off 7 heads (maybe Oda miscounted and this is 7), if Momo does it after everyone wins then it's pretty poetic to watch a "young" Oden liberate his country that way.

But other than that, yeah it's tiring lol he's isn't really surviving a purpose other than surviving
This is the 8th

Kaido did one
Scabbards 6
Now denjiro

Just a reminder that this brilliant manga had one character take one of Orochi's heads, run around Onigashima for over a year only to return to Orochi and do the same thing again.
But Zoro is the one that can't go back and do the same thing. :suresure:

I

Indigo

This is peak fiction clowns. Go read fairy tale if you're not satisfied with Oda. You aren't buying his volumes anyways.....:madmonk:
I just bought the first 12 volumes of One Piece :myman:

I wanted the East Blue saga in print, just to say i gave them some kind of money for my years of enjoyment

Status
Not open for further replies.