[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First there is Worst who is investigator - May our protective roles help him survive so that he can bring us more skoomas.

Does @KWEH imply he’s also one who went after Pein? Well if the info which you got is really reveal worthy then go for it. Pein is not the type of person to claim/budge so easily.
Nah it's nothing the thread needs to concern itself with right now, especially not since todays lynch is basically decided

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
this makes me consider

tpein never really wanted to go for chevy did he

plus he claimed miller. i thought tpein was tyrion

but today i realized, wouldnt tyrion be targaryan aligned?? as in hes in Daenerys faction
Tyrion and Jamie both should be aligned to their respective queens. Tyrion makes more sense being part of Targaryen mafia since he was hand of the Queen.

I mentioned Jaime because shouldn’t be also have miller tendencies?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko can agree all he wants. If scum only has shite fake claims then it's easy to pick them out from the pack. You need to give scum good characters to claim
yea ofcourse. i agree. there r like what, 10+ good characters for fake claims. i mean GoT is a stacked show with hundreds of relavant characters

anythin but arya and tyrion man

she shud be an indie imo

if tyrion is fake too we r gna have a problem with gram

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wasn't aware it was at hammer.

I asked for ekko to be the wagon for about 10 hours. I still do think ekko is scum.
well I'm rolecopped by a lannister
and i was pushing chevy, purple maf in day 1

so i basically have to be an indie here if im scum

and if i am an indie u dont get to hunt for me rn. maf comes first

ofc im town but u will disagree. just want to see how far u continue playing this cat and mouse game here b4 u run out of options pal

i can clearly see u using my name for content. are u running out already perhaps?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah i thought he just screwed up and started panicking but he really didn't stopped typing and if he had any mafia team to back him up they would have told him to shut up and lay low xD

I just got the vibes of a paranoid townie that's all :/
if he is the mountain then its possible he is an indie btw. keep that in mind

To reiterate what I said earlier

I played a Gramma game on another forum a while ago and it also had a purple faction which upon flip said that their intentions are currently clouded in mystery or somesuch. Y'all know Death Note right? We were the Yotsuba Group and had the regular town win condition, but there was also the Yotsuba Kira dude as SK/Indy who could decide to win together with all of us if the numbers allowed for it or something of that kind. I don't quite remember, it never came to pass.

Considering that experience and the fact that Daenerys and her servants aren't exactly the bad guys in the story, I'd like to think this is much of the same, them being a secondary town faction of sorts. If I had to guess, I'd say they need to get rid of all the Lannisters but also make sure Daenerys takes the throne or else they can't win or something along those lines.

Long story short, I consider the Daenerys people allies for the time being.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm generally frustrated with how much setup spec and "which characters are the fake claims" spec has been going on, the main perps seem to be Ekko and Kagu.
yea i love the flavor bro i wud like to talk about it all game. u can feel free to put me on ignore if its getting too much ^^

i wud recommend u watch GoT man its too good. ur missing out forreal

yea i love the flavor bro i wud like to talk about it all game. u can feel free to put me on ignore if its getting too much ^^

i wud recommend u watch GoT man its too good. ur missing out forreal
I watched the series and loved most of it but that doesn't change the fact that your constant theme and character spec helps absolutely nobody and does nothing but clog the thread and create diversions that don't lead us anywhere. Cal has told you the same thing about 38 times yesterday as well but you just keep going anyway. At some point it just gets frustrating af.

what is the possiblity that worst got redirected?

like someone bus driving themselves with arp maybe
It's a possibility that exists but it's straight up not worth refusing to lynch Arp on the chance that the investigation got messed with. Not unless somebody comes forth and tells us they might be responsible for falsified results.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I watched the series and loved most of it but that doesn't change the fact that your constant theme and character spec helps absolutely nobody and does nothing but clog the thread and create diversions that don't lead us anywhere. Cal has told you the same thing about 38 times yesterday as well but you just keep going anyway. At some point it just gets frustrating af.
most of my posts r game solving

u know what else clogs the thread lol?

posts by u and cal telling people to stop flavor taking

its like u gotta say "husshhhh" louder than the person you are trying to get to shut up in a library lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.