[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of my posts r game solving

u know what else clogs the thread lol?

posts by u and cal telling people to stop flavor taking

its like u gotta say "husshhhh" louder than the person you are trying to get to shut up in a library lmao
Well we don't go 1for1 with your flavor spec posts so guess what, our posts on the topic can mathematically not be more annoying than yours.

Should we do something else with our time perhaps? What did you mean when you said the Lannisters have your role?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's also possible that Worst has faked this red check and is a Lyncher of some kind but again, the chances of that are rather miniscule.
that wud suck lol
id imagine we have cops
i liked the way he came forward with his result

also i dislike how arp is reacting to it

arp is just caught rn pretty much

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well we don't go 1for1 with your flavor spec posts so guess what, our posts on the topic can mathematically not be more annoying than yours.

Should we do something else with our time perhaps? What did you mean when you said the Lannisters have your role?
arp said he tracked me
likely role tracked me
they got my role pretty much

Emil

Certified Memelord
arp legit has no reason to cop me there too

i acted a bit scummy/hidden day 1 to hint an important role more or less and im glad i got rolecopped

get rekt maf

If mafia did it, no one wilp say though
True, if they messed with it and Arp flips town, we probably go Worst tomorrow unless the night actions can resolve things in a different way. It's kinda weird because it'd make no sense for scum to fake a redcheck on town during this stage of the game but we'd have to lynch Worst next just so we don't get fooled by potential WIFOM.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko tried to cfd you yesterday

Instead eventually people joined my pero wagon but it stalled at hammer, pero had ducked by this point

Today worst has come forward disputing arps claim of being arya so one of them is lying (or less likely there has been some chicanery with a misdirection)
i honestly think cal is scum
legit

Status
Not open for further replies.