[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I only have one fear, and that fear is that @Ratchet rolls scum and i'm town , i'm afraid of that bc there is no way in hell i can out him cuz his threadplay is too good BUT i ISOED him and....

....in the few experiences i had with him as town / pro town, he was definetly more aggressive when it came to scum hunting, don't get em wrong his thread play is very good but i see this as a soft way to cover for Arp

also most of his " attacks " were thowards Ekko / Pero / LM , but i don't see that " spirit " of really wanting to scum hunt in his posts....

Would i bed my money on this theory ? No
Would i vig his ass if i had a killshot ? Yes
well
he can be weak sauce as town too sometimes
its a mood thing

the extra shade is making me lean scum on him tho

Is hard to search on phone, help me with a link please
He made a comment about Pero not being Purple thus he could still be green. Thought he slipped about town colors and didnt know green was town, he gave me some explanation about him meaning that Pero could still be town to which I asked him why he couldn't be red in his mind. He got angry and started getting heated and called my questioning ridiculous, I told him that I dont find it that ridiculous and that usually if you have a post speculating about someone's alignment you post all options so I found it a bit weird that he didn't, I then told him that Ill revisit the matter the next day phase since today we are lynching Arp.

He made a comment about Pero not being Purple thus he could still be green. Thought he slipped about town colors and didnt know green was town, he gave me some explanation about him meaning that Pero could still be town to which I asked him why he couldn't be red in his mind. He got angry and started getting heated and called my questioning ridiculous, I told him that I dont find it that ridiculous and that usually if you have a post speculating about someone's alignment you post all options so I found it a bit weird that he didn't, I then told him that Ill revisit the matter the next day phase since today we are lynching Arp.
Thanks, I understand it looks like a TMI slip.

If you have only him as scum read, tell me your town reads

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't have to out your role, in fact it's probably better for town (if you're town) if I don't. I just wanna know which character you are, ykno, see if the Miller makes sense flavor wise. Also there's a good chance that a character claim might lead to good stuffz.
do u want his ability or his flavor
huh
u cant want both what is this demand lol

ur spoon feeding info to maf for free

Status
Not open for further replies.