[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He made a comment about Pero not being Purple thus he could still be green. Thought he slipped about town colors and didnt know green was town, he gave me some explanation about him meaning that Pero could still be town to which I asked him why he couldn't be red in his mind. He got angry and started getting heated and called my questioning ridiculous, I told him that I dont find it that ridiculous and that usually if you have a post speculating about someone's alignment you post all options so I found it a bit weird that he didn't, I then told him that Ill revisit the matter the next day phase since today we are lynching Arp.
this is quiet lazy from u still
there is no way this thing that happened in the middle of day 2 is the only scum read u have

so if cal did not post that u will not have scum reads?

dont buy it. u indie here fuji?

ya tweet feeding hard
running it down mid at 90 miles an hour

who scans a protect role and then instead of being smart and asking who did I visit he just telegrams that my role would be very good for town as in "yeah shoot tpein he has a mechanically confirmed nice role"
idk it was hella lame.
not sure what he was playing at.
if he is scum then why was he threatening me in the thread instead of just shooting.
probably just hostile town

who scans a protect role and then instead of being smart and asking who did I visit he just telegrams that my role would be very good for town as in "yeah shoot tpein he has a mechanically confirmed nice role"
idk it was hella lame.
if he is scum then why was he threatening me in the thread instead of just shooting.
I already told you. I misplayed.

this is quiet lazy from u still
there is no way this thing that happened in the middle of day 2 is the only scum read u have

so if cal did not post that u will not have scum reads?

dont buy it. u indie here fuji?
If Cal didnt find, Id just have had to read till I find someone else acting scummy.

I used to scum read Charlie but not anymore.

Im Town.

i would suggest u keep placing ur vote @hime because of

1. helps us vote track you and your intentions
2. if there are vote gifters they can affect u
3. fook the haters
yea i think so too

last dp i tried listing ppl i thought were scummy and whatnot throughout the dp and ill probs continue that whenever i feel the need to/someone asks for my reads but this should make it a bit easier to understand my stance on ppl

idk it was hella lame.
The bird is probably town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Didn't really read much from where I left

Cal, Kagura looks townie to me

Dont trust Ekko or Fuji so far 🤔

But i will post more later
whats the corelation with what you posted in the first 3 lines with tou posting later

as in, i am wondering how does the word "but" work here. reads like you are worried others may perceive u in a certain way

Status
Not open for further replies.