[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
from my memory, i really wasn't trying to defend him lol. you asked if i was reading him townie now, then i answered, then you pressed again, and i answered again. i didnt really discourage votes on him or anything.

then tpein started trying to claim him for arya and i repeatedly said not to do that and him being arya means nothing, which again doesn't make sense to do if he's my teammates and i want people to believe that our fakes are actually town. there's no positive value to be gained from that.

ratchet has seem hyper focused on certain players. i dont recall too much from him, but i do think he and ekko are not aligned at least. i had a weak town lean on him from day 1, ill need to revisit to see as to why.
I went back and checked the back and forth, I was not pressing at all, you were defending him out of your own violation. Which what I found odd.

I see, do let me know what you think when you revisit him.

I did not claim for fun.
I claimed because this tweet fella was blackmailing and saying that he was gonna expose me.
then he kept going on and on about how good my ability is if "I am actually town"
Then he said he already knows who I am based on my miller claim and that everyone else does too.
now that people know I am a bodyguard they can watch me or bus drive me at least.

I did not claim for fun.
I claimed because this tweet fella was blackmailing and saying that he was gonna expose me.
then he kept going on and on about how good my ability is if "I am actually town"
Then he said he already knows who I am based on my miller claim and that everyone else does too.
i thought he wouldve seen u kill/attempt kill someone or do a general scummy action based on what he made it sound like

idk y outted u for a protective ability wtf

Emil

Certified Memelord
even if pero is town without his flip there is gna be sht tonne of distractions

wud rather solve his slot first before expanding PoE.

going to the night phase today after seeing pero and arp flips will help town the most in terms of actions

Status
Not open for further replies.