[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not decided between Soul and Neeko and I have skimmed over their skirmish to understand that it’s how Neeko was trying to save Arp last day. I gotta read more on this to get a better idea.

I’m not a fan of Broki because of certain posts which she makes. That one post where she brushed off Ratchet saying how she’s a sub but she feels important enough to decide vig targets didn’t seem right to me

Yo Tan still hasn’t contributed much. Thought he liked the flavour.

Then there is Melkor who is still not off my suspicions even tho he provided that information. It could be a list conjured out of TMI.

What do you think about Ultra and now his replacement slot? Does it seem town to you?
Ultra was towny day 1 and I can keep this read for now

If you have to choose now who would you lynch except Arp?

True, if they messed with it and Arp flips town, we probably go Worst tomorrow unless the night actions can resolve things in a different way. It's kinda weird because it'd make no sense for scum to fake a redcheck on town during this stage of the game but we'd have to lynch Worst next just so we don't get fooled by potential WIFOM.
I dont like this post

I learned my lesson from day 1 and my vote isnt gonna change much atm so Im parking it where its gonna be EOD.

Cal.
We have plurality apparently so reaching majority is still gonna end the day early for no reason

Lmao kinda saw that wow ref coming when i read the duel stuff

this makes me consider

tpein never really wanted to go for chevy did he

plus he claimed miller. i thought tpein was tyrion

but today i realized, wouldnt tyrion be targaryan aligned?? as in hes in Daenerys faction
Tyrion was always good. He did serve Hand of Daenerys but kept Danarys on right path. He also served as hand of Lannisters if that matters.

In the end he tasked Jon to kill her and select the new king of Westeros. I'd have made him townie.

While Jaime couldn't kill Cercie, knew how bad she was but never really did anything that'd hurt her so he' could be scum along with Cercie or dunno.

What are your reads in the game so far? Guess you had enough time to sniff around no?
Ratchet is looking worse by the minute, Nana not looking good either so far, still have no reason to like Doflamihawk's performance and im getting a bit sus of goblins, he should definitely post more and interact instead of just posting reads list. I also dont like Blue and Cooler since i haven't seen them post much, at least nothing thats relevant to scum hunting so they should get to posting or they might find themselves getting questioned more soon.

Ratchet is looking worse by the minute, Nana not looking good either so far, still have no reason to like Doflamihawk's performance and im getting a bit sus of goblins, he should definitely post more and interact instead of just posting reads list. I also dont like Blue and Cooler since i haven't seen them post much, at least nothing thats relevant to scum hunting so they should get to posting or they might find themselves getting questioned more soon.
Fair enough, what about players you town read?

Agree with ratchet and nana not looking too hot, dohawk idk what to make of him, have him as null right now.

Cooler is probably scum here, and blue.... well... not sure tbh lol. Won't be surprised if he flips scum.

What about your town reads tho?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ultra was towny day 1 and I can keep this read for now

If you have to choose now who would you lynch except Arp?
If Pero somehow survives the duel then we can try him.

If not, let’s go the Kweh route by making him claim and analysing his play so far in D2 which is quite different from last day.

What about you?

I am visiting friends right now and will not be available until evening Central European time. But with 48 hours I should still have time to catch up.

So this duel is additional lynch and it is Ekko vs Pero?

Vote Duel Ekko

Vote Lynch ARP

Also I am wondering why I got two slightly different Census results from Grammaton. Maybe there is a role that has two factions or can change it? Any theories?

Kagu Nyan

I want to know what your read on the both of us, and do you think our interaction is TvT or TvM?
I have to consider that you thought Neeko was town yesterday and him against Chevy seemed like TvT to you so you thought Chevy was town who turned out to be the opposite today. It might take a while but I’ll let you know.

Fair enough, what about players you town read?

Agree with ratchet and nana not looking too hot, dohawk idk what to make of him, have him as null right now.

Cooler is probably scum here, and blue.... well... not sure tbh lol. Won't be surprised if he flips scum.

What about your town reads tho?
I town read worst (thats why i dont get why the bird kweh wants to lynch him if arp flips town to avoid wifom, weird af reason), michelle since hes being rather active and hasnt said anything questionable yet, neeko and u for a similar reason as michelle

Do i have to mention the ones who claimed? Some of them like ekko and fuji seem fine for now

Kagu and YTW is null read atm, idr who else is playing i guess i need some coffee

Can u remove ur vote from arp btw because im p sure the players in this game are gonna end the day, legit why i hate majority lynch

I am visiting friends right now and will not be available until evening Central European time. But with 48 hours I should still have time to catch up.

So this duel is additional lynch and it is Ekko vs Pero?

Vote Duel Ekko

Vote Lynch ARP

Also I am wondering why I got two slightly different Census results from Grammaton. Maybe there is a role that has two factions or can change it? Any theories?
We're close to majority, can u remove ur vote from arp

To reiterate what I said earlier

I played a Gramma game on another forum a while ago and it also had a purple faction which upon flip said that their intentions are currently clouded in mystery or somesuch. Y'all know Death Note right? We were the Yotsuba Group and had the regular town win condition, but there was also the Yotsuba Kira dude as SK/Indy who could decide to win together with all of us if the numbers allowed for it or something of that kind. I don't quite remember, it never came to pass.

Considering that experience and the fact that Daenerys and her servants aren't exactly the bad guys in the story, I'd like to think this is much of the same, them being a secondary town faction of sorts. If I had to guess, I'd say they need to get rid of all the Lannisters but also make sure Daenerys takes the throne or else they can't win or something along those lines.

Long story short, I consider the Daenerys people allies for the time being.
The motives of the Targaryen Restoration are currently unclear.
Yeah this part is unusual in scum flip. In show Danarys flips when she loses Missandei.
I'm thinking they could flip once certain members dies or maybe they are anti-Lannisters and Night King. Throne thing would also add up. There's also chances she remain hidden to her team until she turns into Mad King.

Anyhow Melkor ratio of players are divided so equally that it feels like they were made to work as 2nd Mafia so chances of em being pro town very less here.
15/6/5/2/1/1
15/6/4/2/1/1/1

If Pero somehow survives the duel then we can try him.

If not, let’s go the Kweh route by making him claim and analysing his play so far in D2 which is quite different from last day.

What about you?
I have to think depending on the flips, my priority is Pero

I want to reread the start of the game, there could be some scum theatre

Kagu Nyan

I town read worst (thats why i dont get why the bird kweh wants to lynch him if arp flips town to avoid wifom, weird af reason), michelle since hes being rather active and hasnt said anything questionable yet, neeko and u for a similar reason as michelle

Do i have to mention the ones who claimed? Some of them like ekko and fuji seem fine for now

Kagu and YTW is null read atm, idr who else is playing i guess i need some coffee

Can u remove ur vote from arp btw because im p sure the players in this game are gonna end the day, legit why i hate majority lynch
How do you suggest we proceed if Arp flips town in regards to Worst btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.