Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His attacks were literally being felt from Shabondy though lol. That would make them far above island level.

I’m not even downplaying Kaido though so I don’t see what the issue is. If Kaido is matching small island level punches while being wounded and tired, that would mean he and old Whitebeard have similar attack power while Kaido has greater durability and stamina.
If WB had had island level attacks then there would‘ve been nothing left of Marineford lmao

C

Cruxroux

His attacks were literally being felt from Shabondy though lol. That would make them far above island level.

I’m not even downplaying Kaido though so I don’t see what the issue is. If Kaido is matching small island level punches while being wounded and tired, that would mean he and old Whitebeard have similar attack power while Kaido has greater durability and stamina.
I think it got a lot to do with devil fruit. Kaido attacks may not be felt to another island but , At the same time can Whitebeard survive falling from sky island to ground ?

C

Cruxroux

If WB had had island level attacks then there would‘ve been nothing left of Marineford lmao
He had island level attacks. Akainu himself said, if he let him run wild , marineford won't exist anymore. Thou this moment was cool akainu stopping WB sword with leg.

C

Cruxroux

When I see how Oda deal with female characters, I would not be surprised if Coby defeat Hancock. Even if that don't make any sense to me.
Well imagine what luffy became after learning from rayeligh. Copy this mf learning straight from the person who used to nearly kill pirate king and himself too in the battle.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will finish Kaido in the next chapter
With a punch? I doubt it

Perhaps the chapter will tell a different story, but from the way things are looking Orochi doesn't die here nor does Kaido lose.

We still don't know how Orochi survived being beheaded by Kaido and there's no reason why he won't survive again unless there's a trick to it like all 7 heads have to be cut which Denjiro happens to know, then again he is currently being burned maybe that's how he'll die mirroring Oden.

I don't think Kaido loses here, however I also don't Luffy loses too as that will lead to the raid failing as there isn't anyone other than him that can take down Kaido (Sorry ZKK fans). Then again Oda could want to coincide with the raising of the lanterns with Kaido falling, granting the wishes of the citizens of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.