• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, look at this final page :josad::josad:

How Drumz judged it a mid chapter?:crazwhat:
This is so poetic, Oda was holding the whole arc for this moment

And we have another enemy this arc :quest:

I am a man of my word. The chapter proved that eten, scotch and Lance trolled us alot sending hints that did not need to be sent :"the zoro scene", "the pic of a deer eating something", "the F letter", "sam being in prison breaking rocks".

As a man of my word I would like my account to be banned for 1 month from any of the mods. Thank you. Catch you gents later

C

Cruxroux

Othe
Man, look at this final page :josad::josad:

How Drumz judged it a mid chapter?:crazwhat:
This is so poetic, Oda was holding the whole arc for this moment

And we have another enemy this arc :quest:
Other Enemy? Orochi? Or maybe someone wildcard. Like Kuma entered The island after everything was over

Rock Lee vs Gaara
:steef:
Unpopular opinion but I still rocklee vs gaara as my best fight in the whole series. Like that shit got me addicted.

And when I lost interest as they started spamming susanoo and other things. Might guy vs madara got me addicted again.
Lee vs Gaara is iconic. Naruto classic was just full of kick ass fights. Neji vs the spider dude was fucking amazing!

Kidomaru was his name iirc

S

Sasaki Kojirō

but kata still shits on momo since a floating island is useless, island level+ kata :crazwhat:
Katakuri still can't hurt dragon momo, momo will bury Katakuri by throwing an island at his head.:suresure::suresure::suresure::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Floating on an island is not useless, kaido held all the people without flying skills who were on the island hostage.
MOMO can simply kill 90% of BIG MOM pirates by bringing down the island they (BM pirates) are on from a considerable height.

Status
Not open for further replies.