[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Idk about jamie, p sure if its cerseis brother then theyve been a little too close, but ive only read the first book so cant say much about the chara. Tpein claimed abilities that i could see the character having i guess?
I think the bird didnt handle the situation well, could've gotten approached differently
I don't remember it well but from my hazy memory I recall that Jamie further down the line had a change of heart and distanced himself from the wicked Cersei.

Your Queen is unsure of what to make of Jamie's intentions.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
@Ekkologix I may have been wrong about you this game

I think I figured out your character. Should be fine.

I bestow upon thee an honorary town license.

Even though you're probably an indie.

I just knew you wasn't town tho.

The first names that would come to my mind are Soul Killer and Ekko in terms of telling me straight forward that they find me scummy. Then there are some peeps who put me as a null read.
Noted.

Add me to the list of people suspecting Kagu and tell me why is he the epitome of LHF fypov @WakandaForever
Because Kagu has been scummy in an "I-don't-know-what's-happening" filler kind of way but by all accounts this is just how they post.

People latching onto Kagu despite knowing this is their playstyle interest me, as it feels like something scum trying to force activity would do.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Noted.

Because Kagu has been scummy in an "I-don't-know-what's-happening" filler kind of way but by all accounts this is just how they post.

People latching onto Kagu despite knowing this is their playstyle interest me, as it feels like something scum trying to force activity would do.
I wouldn't say Kagura has a "naturally scummy" playstyle, at all. I don't think they've been *great* this game but I am feeling better about them today than I was yesterday, let me put it that way.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
@Charlie

Let me ask of you

Do the looks deceive me or

Are you closer to Your Queen than what it first seems?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Ye I played that one poorly but it's not nearly as bad as it looks, I'll come clean at an appropriate time
I'm not happy that you forced a claim out of T-Pein like that, especially since you knew he was a Miller. I'm guessing you saw the name "Jamie Lannister" or "Lannister" and freaked out based on that and didn't look into it more. The thing that saves you right now is similar to Worst's, It wouldn't be worth it to suicide as scum just for 1 person in such a big game. So it means that right now you're a Town Clown in my eyes.
:kata:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I'm not happy that you forced a claim out of T-Pein like that, especially since you knew he was a Miller. I'm guessing you saw the name "Jamie Lannister" or "Lannister" and freaked out based on that and didn't look into it more. The thing that saves you right now is similar to Worst's, It wouldn't be worth it to suicide as scum just for 1 person in such a big game. So it means that right now you're a Town Clown in my eyes.
:kata:
My dear subject

Your Queen has summoned you the palace.

I request of you what are your thoughts regarding the events that have unfolded so far

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Could anyone pls provide me summary of important events D1 and rough estimates of pages where i may find em, I tried reading but too many pages bulked up to go through.​
I won't be able to find the specific places where this happened but I have been keeping a list of claims that appeared in the game so far.

Claims
β€”β€”β€”β€”
WakandaForever - Robb Stark

Arp - Arya Stark

Pero - Beric Dondarrion

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)

Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
(The two above appeared in the Day 2 WU)

Worst - Cop Claim (Copped Arp as a Lannister)

T-Pein - Jamie Lannister

Fuji - Brienne of Tarth

Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

So you should be able to search for where these claims appeared and build stuff based on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.