[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
in my experience he's a bit afraid of posting and getting in trouble so he will lay low most of the time and try to join some conversations when there is a low risk of drawing attention but that was his 1st 2nd game iirc ? ( it was in in ariess game ) not sure how it evolved since then though xD
Let's just say that Blue's game really helped me evolve to get me out of my shell. Those 1st two games are not as good now in terms of meta analysis since it was my first ever game and first ever Role Madness game.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Like, I'd have to go back to find the actual examples, but there was a time a while back when I basically said "Kagu is posting with so many low-level scumtells that I think it must just be how they post. @KWEH agreed with me on Kagu's posting being weird iirc., and Kagu even admitted themself as much.

I imagine the guys I usually play with (KWEH, Ripped, etc) don't have a firm read on Kagu's meta like I do, so I'm less inclined to call them out for noticing it like I did. But there are certain players who, if you play with them for a while, you just know they post a certain way that would traditionally seem scummy. Which is why I'm interested in investigating plays who have lots of experience with Kagu and are still scum-leaning them.

Of course, if there's an agreement that Kagu's play this game is actually not their usual town play then this all is for naught.
It wasn’t Kweh but Chevy iirc ;-;

Also I don’t know what exactly you find so scummy about me. The reason why I was confused about yesterday because Chevy turned up with that ability reveal used on a role who claims that they are unkillable.

I also had Chevy as my scum reads so I was doubtful to believe that information. However I voted due to Charlie’s assurance.

Kagu Nyan

Well, whats his scum meta then, is there a difference rn in his play style to previous games or does it look similar?
Honestly it’s not looking that different to me. He tries to give his reads and tries to blend with the crowd. There’s not enough to go on expect how he is giving extra attention to Kweh for revealing Pein.

Kagu Nyan

spent most of the game trying to stop you all from mislynching me :pepecry:as for dofla, i have no reason to lie and you can believe me or not but either way you should keep it in mind
One thing is for sure. You have been proven to be a liar and you didn’t reveal you had any invest related abilities when you were asked yesterday.

@Kagurashii

Yes I always do that which is why I’m often suspected a lot. Can’t help it when things are confusing.
^ First of all, you've admitted yourself that you post scummily so I don't know why you're contesting my claim that you post scummily now?

Anyway, example scummy posts follow:

These mechanisms confuse me. What can I do. I remember Pero saying that his role is very tanky and then we have this desperado shot which makes him unkillable. That’s why I’m confused. But i can see what Charlie posted and he’s one of the first to confirm Pero’s role so I’ll believe him.
Are Pero’s and Wakanda’s role related?

I saw wakanda mentioning something about this.
Multiquote sucks so I'm gonna use post numbers for the rest:
__
3278: Not cleared. How did he survive the lynch?

__

2932: I mentioned it as a suggestion to consider. It has very less chance of happening but having a bus driver is not uncommon.

We should look at all perspectives before taking a decision or else we lose not one, but two townies.

Ofc, I might be overthinking this scenario and Arp is a scum afterall so I'll provide my support by voting against him.

Current scum pile - Blue, Zolo, Pero, Melkor.

__

2884: Okay. Do you want me to claim?

__

2634: tbh I’m really confused about the desperado shot.

__

2539: Can anyone answer this? The thread is moving way too fast.

__

2513: Are Pero’s and Wakanda’s role related?

I saw wakanda mentioning something about this.

"Confused" posts or "Can someone explain x" posts are often a sign of someone who is trying to just tag along and make 'real' posts without overcommitting to reads and opinions that could put them in the spotlight.

Hedging is another common scumtell as scum wants to put an idea out there but subconsciously doesn't want to create an absolute that could hold them back if they need to turn town a different way in the future.

You've done both of these things. But they're also both things that certain types of players do anyway, and it seems quite likely that you are one of them.

I won't be able to find the specific places where this happened but I have been keeping a list of claims that appeared in the game so far.

Claims
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark

Arp - Arya Stark

Pero - Beric Dondarrion

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)

Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
(The two above appeared in the Day 2 WU)

Worst - Cop Claim (Copped Arp as a Lannister)

T-Pein - Jamie Lannister

Fuji - Brienne of Tarth

Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

So you should be able to search for where these claims appeared and build stuff based on that.
I mostly knew about these. Pero Berric claim could be fake claim here​

Status
Not open for further replies.