[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not fair. You chose to quote the posts from the timeline where I myself admitted that I was confused. If you have any other situation apart from the lynch scene then bring forward.

Also I don’t seem confused regarding that bus driving because I was making a speculation how his results could be tampered.
You're missing my point. I'm not saying you're scum.

I'm saying that your self-admitted confusion is an easy target for scum players who want someone to scumread someone on in-game play.

This is why I particularly asked who has scumread you for your play.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You're missing my point. I'm not saying you're scum.

I'm saying that your self-admitted confusion is an easy target for scum players who want someone to scumread someone on in-game play.

This is why I particularly asked who has scumread you for your play.
Okay then fair enough. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy scum hunting.

So let me get this straight - Arp is being voted due to being copped as a Lannister....yet Pein is skating by as Jamie Lannister with an apparent bodyguard role?? That's very peculiar. From my very limited GOT knowledge, Jamie is a prick, right? So this is a little odd. I'll have to check on his play.

So let me get this straight - Arp is being voted due to being copped as a Lannister....yet Pein is skating by as Jamie Lannister with an apparent bodyguard role?? That's very peculiar. From my very limited GOT knowledge, Jamie is a prick, right? So this is a little odd. I'll have to check on his play.
I don't know the lore very well as I basically watched up to the red wedding and don't remember most of it, but the idea was that Jamie turned on Cersei/the Lannisters and this would justify him being the miller which he claimed with his first post.

Also the thread follows of claiming miller first post and then having a character that makes sense to be a miller.

Day 2 Vote Count 3

Arp 11 - Worst, RippedCal, Phoenix, TPein, Hime, Pero, Dofla, Blue, Soulkiller, Nana, Charlie, Pot Goblin

Duel Votes (Vote power is not reflected in a duel)

Ekko 14 - Michelle, Hime, Fuji, Kweh, Tpein, Kagurashii, Charlie, Dofla, Cooler, Ratchet, Melkor, Blue, Wakanda, Pot Goblin
Pero 2 - Pero, Soulkiller

With 30 alive, 16 votes to lynch. Plurality if no majority reached by EoD. You have approx 26 hours remaining.

Host note: Im on GF duty til tomorrow, so wont be around much for questions / VCs etc. Will do my best to keep eye on the game, appreciate your patience.

Day 2 Vote Count 3

Arp 11 - Worst, RippedCal, Phoenix, TPein, Hime, Pero, Dofla, Blue, Soulkiller, Nana, Charlie, Pot Goblin

Duel Votes (Vote power is not reflected in a duel)

Ekko 14 - Michelle, Hime, Fuji, Kweh, Tpein, Kagurashii, Charlie, Dofla, Cooler, Ratchet, Melkor, Blue, Wakanda, Pot Goblin
Pero 2 - Pero, Soulkiller

With 30 alive, 16 votes to lynch. Plurality if no majority reached by EoD. You have approx 26 hours remaining.

Host note: Im on GF duty til tomorrow, so wont be around much for questions / VCs etc. Will do my best to keep eye on the game, appreciate your patience.
i believe cal voted for pero as well in duel votes ^^

I don't know the lore very well as I basically watched up to the red wedding and don't remember most of it, but the idea was that Jamie turned on Cersei/the Lannisters and this would justify him being the miller which he claimed with his first post.

Also the thread follows of claiming miller first post and then having a character that makes sense to be a miller.
Ah yup, miller makes all of that paranoia pointless.

When you have a conclusion @ me with it please

Yeah this part is unusual in scum flip. In show Danarys flips when she loses Missandei.
I'm thinking they could flip once certain members dies or maybe they are anti-Lannisters and Night King. Throne thing would also add up. There's also chances she remain hidden to her team until she turns into Mad King.

Anyhow Melkor ratio of players are divided so equally that it feels like they were made to work as 2nd Mafia so chances of em being pro town very less here.
15/6/5/2/1/1
15/6/4/2/1/1/1
Oh one thing I forgot to mention about that faction is that Chevys flip seems to tell us that the members of the purple faction don't know each other, which would point to them being more towny than scummy in nature as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.