[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagurashii

^ First of all, you've admitted yourself that you post scummily so I don't know why you're contesting my claim that you post scummily now?

Anyway, example scummy posts follow:

Multiquote sucks so I'm gonna use post numbers for the rest:
__
3278: Not cleared. How did he survive the lynch?

__

2932: I mentioned it as a suggestion to consider. It has very less chance of happening but having a bus driver is not uncommon.

We should look at all perspectives before taking a decision or else we lose not one, but two townies.

Ofc, I might be overthinking this scenario and Arp is a scum afterall so I'll provide my support by voting against him.

Current scum pile - Blue, Zolo, Pero, Melkor.

__

2884: Okay. Do you want me to claim?

__

2634: tbh I’m really confused about the desperado shot.

__

2539: Can anyone answer this? The thread is moving way too fast.

__

2513: Are Pero’s and Wakanda’s role related?

I saw wakanda mentioning something about this.

"Confused" posts or "Can someone explain x" posts are often a sign of someone who is trying to just tag along and make 'real' posts without overcommitting to reads and opinions that could put them in the spotlight.

Hedging is another common scumtell as scum wants to put an idea out there but subconsciously doesn't want to create an absolute that could hold them back if they need to turn town a different way in the future.

You've done both of these things. But they're also both things that certain types of players do anyway, and it seems quite likely that you are one of them.
That’s not fair. You chose to quote the posts from the timeline where I myself admitted that I was confused. If you have any other situation apart from the lynch scene then bring forward.

Also I don’t seem confused regarding that bus driving because I was making a speculation how his results could be tampered.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The 2 could be the night king cult faction. 1/1 could be one hostile and one neutral indie.
So the Night King would be 1 of the two obviously, The only thing I know about this flavor is that I played Elden Ring. Who would be Night King's buddy here? Just a standard White Walker goon?
:zorothink:

Howdy all. I've repped in to this game. Does anybody have any pertinent cliff notes for my perusal? 182 pages is a lot of content to sift back through and realistically it will take m a LONG time to go through it all. Cheers.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Howdy all. I've repped in to this game. Does anybody have any pertinent cliff notes for my perusal? 182 pages is a lot of content to sift back through and realistically it will take m a LONG time to go through it all. Cheers.
I have been keeping track of claims at the very least.
Yea that's why I have him as a Town Clown rn and not outright scum, not happy but don't want to do an emotional kill from it.

Claims Update
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark

Arp - Arya Stark

Pero - Beric Dondarrion

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)

Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
(The two above appeared in the Day 2 WU)

Worst - Cop Claim (Copped Arp as a Lannister)

T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (BodyGuard)

Fuji - Brienne of Tarth

Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - Ability Cop (Saw that T-Pein was BodyGuard)
Current wagons are Arp Bladstrum and Peroroncino so you can look back using this info.

It's a majority lynch and Arp is close to being hammered so hold off on voting for now, Pero's currently in a "duel" with Ekkologix but you can go ahead and vote for that using Vote Duel <Player>

Status
Not open for further replies.