Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy:- I am fighting kaidou for many chapters
I got advcoc, awakening. Almost died, got beaten to pulp many times.
Zorotards:zoro gonna kill kaidou
Wtf, what even goes through your mind

You are saying the main Character who is fighting younkou for many chapters
Got coc coating, his rarest df awakening
Will not kill him instead his cremate will do it
I mean seriously wtf

Why are people dickriding this punch to hype up kaido? We have seen island level feats since Enel. Luffy destroying dressrosa etc.
Because you can't read??
And Hell NO we haven't seen actual island lvl feats of pure destruction.
Whitebeard never did it, he cause major crack in Marineford which is nothing close to actually obliterating an entire island
And that Enel feat could be tank by Kaido

Luffy don't destroy dressrosa lmaoo, the whole dressrosa is far bigger than that. And if that small KKG could do that much impact. Imagine what would this do??

If you can calc what destruction it could cause, it can destroy something way bigger than Onigashima.

Thank you. People acting like zkk supporters are spitting this idea out of the air. It has been foreshadowed in so much instances to the point that its not even funny
i mean. why else was the whole raid set up so that the samurai were supposed to be the ones actually killing kaido? the whole thing was organized so the main characters were a distraction while the 9 scabbards took the stage. luffy took a backseat to "fodder", why wouldn't he let his strongest fighter fight with him? like if zoro stumbles up hes going to go no. i need to 1v1 kaido actually please go back and watch

No. He just hit Doflamingo so hard the rubble jumped
It wasn't the rubbles though. It was the ground or, as the citizens said, it was the entire city.

Don't get me wrong, you could have a point in saying it's not as impressive as it sounds, but here you're just trying to low-ball it by making stuff up.

You could have said it was because the ground was shallow as it had the toy factory beneath it, but you didn't say that, you said these were all just rubbles when we clearly see the city, along with a crazy amount of buildings, getting folded like a sandwich.

And even if you wanted to argue that it's not as impressive as it looks, let me remind you that Elizabello literally tried to use his King Punch to get out of the toy factory by punching the wall in order to create a tunnel, and yet it didn't even create a bump, to which one of the other gladiators said : "It's normal. It's not a wall, you're literally punching the ground."

And yet Luffy literally destroyed what Elizabello couldn't even scratch by sending Doflamingo flying into the ground.

However, the biggest feat in all that was actually Luffy destroying all of Doflamingo's haki-coated awakened strings in one punch when Law himself (who cut a literal mountain) couldn't even cut some small regular strings nor go past Doflamingo haki (who only got a slight paper cut by grabbing Law's blade in the middle of an attack).

I

Indigo

Thank you. People acting like zkk supporters are spitting this idea out of the air. It has been foreshadowed in so much instances to the point that its not even funny
i would really like for ZKK to happen because i love Zoro

but setup just doesn't work

if Zoro is the one that takes down Kaido

Luffy, the Main Character, did nothing this arc basically

Luffy never got any of the big W's alone in this arc

Even in Sanji's arc, he got the fight against Katakuri

even if Sanji "defeated" Big Mom with his cake

to fight for his friends, like always. since when did luffy care about being the one who gets all the credit and fame? he wants meat

he literally tells Kaido and Big Mom he wants to surpass them?? The only way to do that is to beat them.

You think Luffy isn’t going to free the people of Wano with gear 5?? The whole time in Wano they’re being referred to as slaves and this gear 5 supposedly looks like the god of fire/joyboy who used to free slaves 800 years ago??

Post them in context with me starting the argument.

90% of the time it's Nik or HA011 or Lor D. Coast responding to me when I talk about this fight being almost over. Fucking Nik made a thread of mine (that was about Kaido and Rocks) last week into a ZKK/Zoro one.

Then you have L55 who can't help but call me an Oda dickrider anytime I say I've had no issues with the current fight/chapter.

But sure, I'm the one attacking ZKK fans lol.

Me, alone, attacking hundreds of you. :seriously:

Look in the mirror for once and stop lying
If denjiro really dealt with Orochi and he's dead. Then the whole "Zoro will fight Orochi and Oda doesn't kill villains" goes out the window. ZKK :steef:
Counterpoint, Ame no Habakiri not being used to kill Orochi means there is no parallel forcing Enma to kill Kaido:laughmoji:
Doesn't take long
Like, what he was saying was completely true. But you somehow still need to "counterpoint" him. There's ALOT of other posts that i see from you.
Like, dislike the theory, dislike the fans all you want. I don't care. But stop acting like you are such a neutral and then go on and bash every ZKK comment that you see. It's called "hypocrite"

You don't understand anything about the Edo period courtesan system.
It's unlike prostitution in the modern age.
Doesnt matter if you try to sell some false informations, even in the edo period, the courtesans from the red light district or somewhere else had a lot of clients eath, courtesan= a prostitute, especially one with wealthy or upper-class clients.
Explain to me, lolis, about prostitutes, you seem to be expert:suresure:

C

Cruxroux

he literally tells Kaido and Big Mom he wants to surpass them?? The only way to do that is to beat them.

You think Luffy isn’t going to free the people of Wano with gear 5?? The whole time in Wano they’re being referred to as slaves and this gear 5 supposedly looks like the god of fire/joyboy who used to free slaves 800 years ago??
Well tbh even if we have a fresh luffy vs kaido now. With current luffy strength. He still looses. You realize that right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.