Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only reason i think zkk is going to happen is stuff like this btw. even outside of databook and magazine stuff, the story of wano itself sets up and really emphasizes the ideas
- orochi is a personal villain to the kozukis but ultimately a figurehead, kaido is the "real" villain of wano
- kaido is obsessed with wano specifically and he's not here because it's convenient, he's here because its wano.
- kaido won't leave or stop coming back unless he's dead. specifically, unless "his head is cut off" which like 9 different characters have said, from kin, to oden, to asura doji, to shinobu, etc
- oden was the best samurai in generations and kaido thinks there will never be a samurai like him again
- wano doesnt take kindly to outsiders. theres even a big scene in udon prison illustrating this where they DONT get behind Luffy, they need Momonosuke to actually convince them to get behind the alliance.

theres more, but like. zkk is probably the most foreshadowed theory ive ever seen the fanbase come up with. if it doesn't actually happen, ill be surprised, and i feel like at this point you have to address WHY it doesnt happen, because it's a naturally foreshadowed conclusion.

like, oda really goes out of his way to establish that zoro has one foot in each world. he's an outsider and a free pirate but he's also familiar to the people of wano and acts like a samurai. if he's the one who saves the day, the people won't feel like they were saved by a foreigner, they'll feel like the samurai of wano beat kaido, even if that's not what really happened.
Thank you. People acting like zkk supporters are spitting this idea out of the air. It has been foreshadowed in so much instances to the point that its not even funny

Post them in context with me starting the argument.

90% of the time it's Nik or HA011 or Lor D. Coast responding to me when I talk about this fight being almost over. Fucking Nik made a thread of mine (that was about Kaido and Rocks) last week into a ZKK/Zoro one.

Then you have L55 who can't help but call me an Oda dickrider anytime I say I've had no issues with the current fight/chapter.

But sure, I'm the one attacking ZKK fans lol.

Me, alone, attacking hundreds of you. :seriously:

Look in the mirror for once and stop lying

How it is headcannon when it is literally order how fight happen.
Blackbeard-laugh tale arc
Akainu- Final war arc

And Luffy didn’t fight akainu . If you count luffy punch Akainu at MF as your argument, then by your logic, luffy already fought Blackbeard at Impel down arc.

We are talking about Akainu killing his brother Ace in front of luffy. Same luffy got mad at giant when giant destroy fighting bull fish and fight him . Oh luffy knew fighting bull fish like 30 second ago.
No we dont know whats gonna happen other than basic things. And i am a guy who believe that BB will become the Main antagonist not Im.

The last thing i said is a mistake i misread your post. Look Luffy can fight Akainu but i dont think he will become a Main villain. Thats why i think their fight will be short if it happens. I believe Sabo vs Akainu tbh.

Even in final war the enemy is gonna be WG and Akainu isnt top of that.

C

Cruxroux

we barely get spoilers anymore we can't even call these little snippets ''spoilers'' lol
Its more or less has become Dora the explorer scenario. Where Providers has the spoilers, yet we are given hints and then we still choose relate it too zkk. We all are into this mess equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.