[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao @KWEH you dumb bird. I think you making that dumb play is a town-tell as you'd be too selfconscious to ask someone to out doc as a scumbird.

Vote Duel Ekko

I'll vote Arp once we're ready to end day.

@Kagurashii do you have a list of who has been sussing you for playing scummily?

I think its a decent list for future ISOs since you've been the epitome of low-hanging fruit this game.
Ye lol, I'd like to think that my scum self isn't that reckless

I'm not happy that you forced a claim out of T-Pein like that, especially since you knew he was a Miller. I'm guessing you saw the name "Jamie Lannister" or "Lannister" and freaked out based on that and didn't look into it more. The thing that saves you right now is similar to Worst's, It wouldn't be worth it to suicide as scum just for 1 person in such a big game. So it means that right now you're a Town Clown in my eyes.
:kata:
There's slightly more to it than that, I may or may not elaborate at a future time

Oh one thing I forgot to mention about that faction is that Chevys flip seems to tell us that the members of the purple faction don't know each other, which would point to them being more towny than scummy in nature as well.
Anyway in multiball is harder to find scum in a classic way because each team can scum hunt the other team and they look solvy.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oh one thing I forgot to mention about that faction is that Chevys flip seems to tell us that the members of the purple faction don't know each other, which would point to them being more towny than scummy in nature as well.
You mentioned this before that purple might be "Multitown?"

I'm not familiar with that, what would that mean for purple?
:choppawhat:

There is probably 2 mafis imo,Walkers can be SKs or something.

This should be Joffreys and Lannisters vs Danny and Co vs the rest( town).
Don't worry about it too much. Game should be played more based on reads than theme speculation anyway
May I ask if you wish to play this game based on reads rather than theme speculation, do you not think your time would be more worthwhile to push the game in that direction opposed to asking others not to go down the theme speculation route? Leading the direction in a more productive direction is better than simply asking others not to go down a pointless one, no?
This is a very weird early post. RippedCal has been quite obviously attempting to lead early on and push towards behavioural play. Even highlighting that the rules of the game state to avoid going down theme spec tunnels.

Grammatons games are very much going to fuck you if you rely on theme spec rather than catching people by good play.

I'm not sure why you'd challenge RippedCal like this so early on in the thread tbh
I think this chain of posts contains more than one purple wolf, but until we have today's flips is hard to speculate.
Anyway who took this and considered it t/t except SK? (sorry i only kept in mind my homie :)
And I like to talk to the one who said it may be s/s, I wish to know the reason

You mentioned this before that purple might be "Multitown?"

I'm not familiar with that, what would that mean for purple?
:choppawhat:
Idk what to say about multiple town, i think multiple claim would exist if the purple faction is town aligned. Except there is a forbidden thing to claim, but then more people would defend Chevy anyway.
He is ignored, that means he was scum

Are you hinting your role too obviously? Oh boy.

Also, You never really became the final king. Sansa became the “Queen” of the north while Jon went away with wildlings.
Is that what you think Kaguuuu? :catsure:

Careful girl,, you are in the presence of Jon Snow, first of his name, King in the North, the Elected King, King of winter, King of the freefolk, the Undead, Leader of the Giants, the Resurrected, the Bastard of Winterfell, Saviour of all men, 998th Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, the White Wolf, the Sword in the Darkness, the Watcher on the Wall, Protector of the realms of men, Burner of Wights, Slayer of White walkers, Boltons’ bane, Dropper of swords, Skinchanger, Ranger of the Lands beyond the Wall, Scaler of the Wall, the Infiltrator, Passer of the sentence, Swinger of the sword, Brother to (gods, the Young Wolf and no one), Friend to Tormund Thunderfist, the Cunnilinguist and the Unknowing.

The Rightful King of Westeros/

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So the Night King would be 1 of the two obviously, The only thing I know about this flavor is that I played Elden Ring. Who would be Night King's buddy here? Just a standard White Walker goon?
:zorothink:
Ooh I missed this post of your!

I literally have no idea if it’s a goon or they acquired someone else. As per the setup info Melkor got, it seems they might have started with 2 people hence not considering the second option for now.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Is that what you think Kaguuuu? :catsure:

Careful girl,, you are in the presence of Jon Snow, first of his name, King in the North, the Elected King, King of winter, King of the freefolk, the Undead, Leader of the Giants, the Resurrected, the Bastard of Winterfell, Saviour of all men, 998th Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, the White Wolf, the Sword in the Darkness, the Watcher on the Wall, Protector of the realms of men, Burner of Wights, Slayer of White walkers, Boltons’ bane, Dropper of swords, Skinchanger, Ranger of the Lands beyond the Wall, Scaler of the Wall, the Infiltrator, Passer of the sentence, Swinger of the sword, Brother to (gods, the Young Wolf and no one), Friend to Tormund Thunderfist, the Cunnilinguist and the Unknowing.

The Rightful King of Westeros/
:wellwell:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 2 Vote Count 3

Arp 11 - Worst, RippedCal, Phoenix, TPein, Hime, Pero, Dofla, Blue, Soulkiller, Nana, Charlie, Pot Goblin

Duel Votes (Vote power is not reflected in a duel)

Ekko 14 - Michelle, Hime, Fuji, Kweh, Tpein, Kagurashii, Charlie, Dofla, Cooler, Ratchet, Melkor, Blue, Wakanda, Pot Goblin
Pero 2 - Pero, Soulkiller

With 30 alive, 16 votes to lynch. Plurality if no majority reached by EoD. You have approx 26 hours remaining.

Host note: Im on GF duty til tomorrow, so wont be around much for questions / VCs etc. Will do my best to keep eye on the game, appreciate your patience.
you are on godfather duty oO

gram playing mafia irl i see

Status
Not open for further replies.