Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Then everyone will call Oda a hack for not killing his villains even though he never has after 25 years:doffytroll:
i do think that's on Oda

because diferrently from every other arc

Oda didn't kept killing one of the villains constantly by getting beheaded in clear panels

and also Oda didn't make a villain that kept talking about Death the entire arc and trying to kill himself

there's so much about death regarding these two villains compared to other villains, it's not even a fair comparison

What stops him from getting healed again? :sanmoji:
Mind you, Luffy got healed 5 times. :kobeha:
?

You expect him to use the Mink Medicinei again? After what it did to him?

Luffy ran out of Haki when he first lost. He ate food and still continues to fight there was no healing involved. When he lost the 2nd time, CP-0 got in the way and his DF is killing him to keep him fighting.

Luffy has not once been "healed" lol
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh:

Just because a pattern has been maintained doesn’t make it good. Circumstances and stakes be damned just consoom “peak fiction”

Not once did I say it was good or bad lol

It's pointless arguing with raid failure or zkk people
They're going to believe it until it doesn't happen
Nothing else will change their minds

Personal idc if either option happens

But in the next 2 months we'll all know for sure

1048 My name is Den Jiro, a bodyguard.

Visit! !! Red and pink warriors!

A samurai of "Unbeatable" who hears Yamato's "Momonosuke-kun" and remembers the words of Oden.
Onigashima begins to deviate from the city.
Momonosuke planning a landing on "Udon"

Luffy makes his fist huge, saying, "Not enough!"
Kaido has released control of Onigashima

Den Jiro appears in front of Hiyori and Orochi, and uses the technique of "Utatane" to cut off Orochi's neck and rescue Hiyori.

Onigashima's control completely changes from Kaido to Momonosuke
Luffy's fist is complete
Momonosuke sees a shining road over the city.

i do think that's on Oda

because diferrently from every other arc

Oda didn't kept killing one of the villains constantly by getting beheaded in clear panels

and also Oda didn't make a villain that kept talking about Death the entire arc and trying to kill himself

there's so much about death regarding these two villains compared to other villains, it's not even a fair comparison
Enel had constant death allusions via wiper and his group, was "killed" and didn't die. Law wanted to kill Doflamingo several times, tried and he didn't succeed.
to be fair Paper, at this point Oda can heal whatever character he wants out of nowhere

he healed / recovered Luffy a bunch of times

he healed the absolutely wrecked scabbards

he healed Zoro with the mink medicine

he healed Sanji with his cyborg modifications

he "healed" Kin'emon by saying he wasn't attached properly by Law, so he survived a stab in the gut and a Thunder Bagua to the head somehow

Oda can heal and bring back anyone he wants at this point, there's no actual consequences in One Piece
Guys, context is what matters in these situations....

Luffy recovered twice (from food and his DF) because the plot warrants him to win.

Zoro got healed (something everyone didnt even agree on) to warrant his actual fight against King. Zoro was warned of consequences when he was healed, and nothing has alluded to him recovering in a way that makes him useful again. If it happens, cool, but nothing has given the allusion that its meant to happen a second time. Zoro is now dealing with those consequences.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
?

You expect him to use the Mink Medicinei again? After what it did to him?

Luffy ran out of Haki when he first lost. He ate food and still continues to fight there was no healing involved. When he lost the 2nd time, CP-0 got in the way and his DF is killing him to keep him fighting.

Luffy has not once been "healed" lol
Luffy got trashed and returned 6 times and you think Zoro cant return for 2nd time? lol...
I dont expect anything, Oda's hands are untied when it comes to how to bring Zoro back.
I am sure you didnt see Mink medicine coming when it was used to bring him back 1st time.

Thus, the "how" Zoro gets back should be the least of your issues.
Samurai and Dragons have a longer build-up than One Piece itself.
That's what inevitable means. Fate and destiny are at work here. Useless to struggle against it.

LIST OF ATTACKS LUFFY TOOK HEAD ON WITHOUT BLOCKING
1.THUNDER BAGUA
2.HEAVENLY FIREBALLS
3.SHIVA'S WRATH
4.THREE REALMS RAGNARAKU ×2
5.SHURON HAKKEI RAGNARAKU
6.BLAST BREATH ×4
5.ROARING THUNDER BAGUA×2
6.DRAGON DEMOLITION TWISTER×2
7.GUNDARI METEOR SHOWER×2
8.DEATH DESTROYER THUNDER BAGUA
(AROUND 20 ADVCOC CLUB ATTACKS)