Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure: Words that have nothing to do with Zoro. His moment with Kawamatsu was about being a Samurai coming to help liberate Wano, and in that moment, resembling Ryuma. That's it. Stop trying to tie it to Zunesha and Joyboy lmfao.

When the namecalling starts, they know they are losing the argument.
The Zoro moment is related to a him forging a Black Blade in my opinion. It has nothing to do with Kaido. Kawamatsu even mentioned Shisui there, a Black Blade itself.

I

Indigo

Yeah not once used like in the myth against Orochi and also not said to be special.

Good story telling
Did i say it was good?

i just said what is happening based on what Oda has done with it

I'm not looking at what i want the story to do, i'm looking at what Oda is doing with it...

The Fate narrative only works for some, the future strongest swordsman ever did worse than another swordsman and that's it. Only Oda knows why he uses the exact same words for 2 completely different things. :suresure:
No, the fate narrative applies to liberating Wano, because that's the context in both cases. Realize that in both instances, Kaido is NOT mentioned. Both Luffy and Zoro are believed to have been fated to liberate Wano (via Joyboy/Ryuma), thats it.

For Zoro, this was involving his fight with King.

For Luffy, this was involving his fight with Kaido.

There is no confusion here, just exaggerated purpose placed on Zoro after the rooftop. His parallel to Ryuma does not imply that he's meant to slay a dragon literally again like some time loop. There is a reason Oda gave him that finish in 1035, alluding to the parallel.

But again, for the 1000th time, you guys believe what you want and enjoy the rest of the arc.
Post automatically merged:

The Zoro moment is related to a him forging a Black Blade in my opinion. It has nothing to do with Kaido. Kawamatsu even mentioned Shisui there, a Black Blade itself.
Even there, go back and read Tengu's words. Forging a black blade was not implied to happen this arc. Just in the future
Post automatically merged:

He's not. Literally explained the point above. The issue is tying "fate" to "Kaido" specifically. Stop doing that and you'll know the difference.

Read the rest of the posts to understand context instead of just quoting this one. Not the point lol. Luffy did still fought until 1013, regardless of his position thought out the fight. He also was withstanding stronger attacks when Kaido got "serious" lol. Shit goes both ways
You were trying to say Luffy wasn't healed but he had three chances to recover and get back in the fight even with no medicine involved, because other people were willing to stand up to Kaido and his own DF brought him back the last time.

Assuming there's nothing special about the reaper incident, Marco and Chopper are just fine while Franky is headed that way. To say that Zoro can't get another chance doesn't make sense at the moment

You were trying to say Luffy wasn't healed but he had three chances to recover and get back in the fight even with no medicine involved, because other people were willing to stand up to Kaido and his own DF brought him back the last time.

Assuming there's nothing special about the reaper incident, Marco and Chopper are just fine while Franky is headed that way. To say that Zoro can't get another chance doesn't make sense at the moment
You are trying to give Zoro special treatment when all those scenes were showing is that hes suffering from the drug and Franky trying to help him.

Zoro doesn't have a DF macguffin reviving him. He had a medicine macguffin that already did it.

The most ass piss thing I've heard lately is Zoro "fans" acting like they are the minority on this forum and victims of this mentality. You all plagued this website for 3 years with this theory, and now that Luffy is fighting Kaido is almost done, you victimize yourselves if anyone asks you to explain your reasoning why ZKK should happen at this point.

If it happens, awesome. But don't sit here and try and act like the righteous group here lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.