Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most ass piss thing I've heard lately is Zoro "fans" acting like they are the minority on this forum and victims of this mentality. You all plagued this website for 3 years with this theory, and now that Luffy is fighting Kaido is almost done, you victimize yourselves if anyone asks you to explain your reasoning why ZKK should happen at this point.

If it happens, awesome. But don't sit here and try and act like the righteous group here lmao.
zkk is happening

You are trying to give Zoro special treatment when all those scenes were showing is that hes suffering from the drug and Franky trying to help him.

Zoro doesn't have a DF macguffin reviving him. He had a medicine macguffin that already did it.
Special treatment for a special situation. I would refuse the idea that Zoro can revive in this arc had it been the case that Whitebeard or Ace saw a reaper before dying.

But not only was Zoro the only character with anything like that, he declared himself king of hell moments before. I can't guarantee what it all means but it sounds like you ignore things that aren't convenient.

Special treatment for a special situation. I would refuse the idea that Zoro can revive in this arc had it been the case that Whitebeard or Ace saw a reaper before dying.

But not only was Zoro the only character with anything like that, he declared himself king of hell moments before. I can't guarantee what it all means but it sounds like you ignore things that aren't convenient.
Guys...very easy to assume he saw a reaper after being warned of the consequences of taking the drug 3 times. Look at the scene before the reaper lol. Chopper and Miyagi are concerned for a 3rd time about it

La chose la plus conne que j'aie entendue ces derniers temps, ce sont les "fans" de Zoro qui agissent comme s'ils étaient la minorité sur ce forum et les victimes de cette mentalité. Vous avez tous harcelé ce site Web pendant 3 ans avec cette théorie, et maintenant que Luffy combat Kaido est presque terminé, vous vous victimisez si quelqu'un vous demande d'expliquer votre raisonnement pourquoi ZKK devrait se produire à ce stade.

Si ça arrive, génial. Mais ne restez pas assis ici et n'essayez pas d'agir comme le groupe juste ici lmao.
The most ass piss thing I've heard lately is Zoro "fans" acting like they are the minority on this forum and victims of this mentality. You all plagued this website for 3 years with this theory, and now that Luffy is fighting Kaido is almost done, you victimize yourselves if anyone asks you to explain your reasoning why ZKK should happen at this point.

If it happens, awesome. But don't sit here and try and act like the righteous group here lmao.
Zkk is 25 years of writing, read One Piece again if you want to know why we believe in it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

That reaper plot is definitely linked with KoH

You highlighted it nicely that no one in one piece saw reaper but only zoro. So it definitely means something. It could be related to recovering or Asura or him unlocking something as his aura has always been different

But I don't think you will convince anyone.

I mean when zoro used his aura to scare people we called it that zoro is unlocking CoC officialy in wano. People called it headcannon only for Oda to give AdCoC to zoro directly lmao

No, the fate narrative applies to liberating Wano, because that's the context in both cases. Realize that in both instances, Kaido is NOT mentioned. Both Luffy and Zoro are believed to have been fated to liberate Wano (via Joyboy/Ryuma), thats it.

For Zoro, this was involving his fight with King.

For Luffy, this was involving his fight with Kaido.

There is no confusion here, just exaggerated purpose placed on Zoro after the rooftop. His parallel to Ryuma does not imply that he's meant to slay a dragon literally again like some time loop. There is a reason Oda gave him that finish in 1035, alluding to the parallel.

But again, for the 1000th time, you guys believe what you want and enjoy the rest of the arc.
Post automatically merged:

Even there, go back and read Tengu's words. Forging a black blade was not implied to happen this arc. Just in the future
Post automatically merged:

He's not. Literally explained the point above. The issue is tying "fate" to "Kaido" specifically. Stop doing that and you'll know the difference.
You and me both know that this post is complete BS.

Zoro connection to Ryuma has nothing to do with King but everything to do with defeating Kaido and freeing Wano. Wano citizens believe the reason things are bad in Wano is because Ryuma's sword was removed from Wano. Things wouldn't get better until the sword is returned. Guess who returned the sword to Wano? Zoro did.

Even when Kawa talked about Zoro and Ryuma while Zoro was fighting King it was because of Zoro appearance and similar fighting style not because of King.

Zoro defeating King and cutting his fire technique in shape of a dragon was not parallel to Ryuma killing a dragon above Wano. The Wano citizens didn't witness it and the manga didn't consider it Zoro recreating Ryuma legendary dragons slaying feat.

Bro, just because Zoro is unconscious right now doesn't mean he won't kill Kaido.

The theory was built for several years, if someone understood the theory and believed in it from the very beginning - no one will change their mind just because Zoro lost consciousness.

Learn to look at things as a whole and don't change your mind with each chapter. The fight between Zoro and Kaido was built a long time ago, as was Luffy against Kaido. Luffy has already lost several times, but returned just as many times.

Nothing has changed in the ZKK theory over the past few dozen chapters.

You just can't get Zoro out of your head. Your every post is only about Zoro and ZKK:suresure:

Zoro fans really are the most oppressed minority😔

Z olo will be cured by Choppers milk medicine, he will drink all of it, and chopper will produce more instantly, he will milk himself and then zolo will drink it again. This procedure should be completed till elbaf:suresure:

You and me both know that this post is complete BS.

Zoro connection to Ryuma has nothing to do with King but everything to do with defeating Kaido and freeing Wano. Wano citizens believe the reason things are bad in Wano is because Ryuma's sword was removed from Wano. Things wouldn't get better until the sword is returned. Guess who returned the sword to Wano? Zoro did.

Even when Kawa talked about Zoro and Ryuma while Zoro was fighting King it was because of Zoro appearance and similar fighting style not because of King.

Zoro defeating King and cutting his fire technique in shape of a dragon was not parallel to Ryuma killing a dragon above Wano. The Wano citizens didn't witness it and the manga didn't consider it Zoro recreating Ryuma legendary dragons slaying feat.
Stop forcing your headcanon because current storylines in the manga doesn't support that
:josad:

The closer we get to ZKK the more hatred Zoro and fans receive.

I wonder what excuses people will make when ZKK happens. I can see it now, it was all enma. It had Oden and Ryuma's haki. Enma to control of Zoro's body and did all the work.
:milaugh:
None of Zoro's narratives will be resolved in Wano, we can't have him have the last word in his own country, being a Shimotsuki and potentially own half of the country is something for us to learn about in the last chapter of OP. :denzimote:

There is no confusion here, just exaggerated purpose placed on Zoro after the rooftop. His parallel to Ryuma does not imply that he's meant to slay a dragon literally again like some time loop. There is a reason Oda gave him that finish in 1035, alluding to the parallel.
ahh yes what a parallel... defeat the dragon over the flower capital and save the whole country and cut the fucking magma dragon that no one has ever seen
:zosleepy::zosleepy::zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.