[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, ive seen them interact but it didnt feel interesting enough, very 'running in circles'-vibe that looked like it wont lead to anything. He been asking her about 'who was sussing her even tho they know she plays scummy' but i dont remember if they really questioned the ppl they been talking about

Basically why i at some point had to ask if he gonna interact with other ppl
he has interacted plenty with other people tho (i think)

Idk, i didn't look at this, why would be important?
Is just that ive seen scum do it like that more often than not (im kinda angle shooting i guess? Idk how to call it, looking for a pattern)

he has interacted plenty with other people tho (i think)
If he has then it mightve felt like filler to me if i was around when he was posting or ive simply not seen much from his side (which i guess i might have to iso him)

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
There's something we have in common but that's not what you're thinking about I believe, Your Highness
I appreciate you using the correct term to address your Queen.

I believe I understand what you mean

As such I'll consider you as having no ill intentions towards the Throne.

Ratchet is looking worse by the minute, Nana not looking good either so far, still have no reason to like Doflamihawk's performance and im getting a bit sus of goblins, he should definitely post more and interact instead of just posting reads list. I also dont like Blue and Cooler since i haven't seen them post much, at least nothing thats relevant to scum hunting so they should get to posting or they might find themselves getting questioned more soon.
That's like 8 scum leans which begs the question, which players do you like?

I am visiting friends right now and will not be available until evening Central European time. But with 48 hours I should still have time to catch up.

So this duel is additional lynch and it is Ekko vs Pero?

Vote Duel Ekko

Vote Lynch ARP

Also I am wondering why I got two slightly different Census results from Grammaton. Maybe there is a role that has two factions or can change it? Any theories?
Perhaps it's to tell you that some sort of change took place that night, Gramma usually despises Recruits so that may be his way of reducing its power.

I town read worst (thats why i dont get why the bird kweh wants to lynch him if arp flips town to avoid wifom, weird af reason), michelle since hes being rather active and hasnt said anything questionable yet, neeko and u for a similar reason as michelle

Do i have to mention the ones who claimed? Some of them like ekko and fuji seem fine for now

Kagu and YTW is null read atm, idr who else is playing i guess i need some coffee

Can u remove ur vote from arp btw because im p sure the players in this game are gonna end the day, legit why i hate majority lynch
Ah there it is, gotcha

As for why I'd lynch Worst if Arp flips town, I literally explained why. It's to prevent him getting away with faking a red check for reasons of "it makes no sense for me to fake a red check here, why would I ever etcetc". I'd prefer if the roles could do something about Worst instead if Arp flips town (like idc, Cop him or somesuch).

Is just that ive seen scum do it like that more often than not (im kinda angle shooting i guess? Idk how to call it, looking for a pattern)

If he has then it mightve felt like filler to me if i was around when he was posting or ive simply not seen much from his side (which i guess i might have to iso him)
That's not angleshooting
It's ok to talk about scum behaviour with examples from finished games

Ah there it is, gotcha

As for why I'd lynch Worst if Arp flips town, I literally explained why. It's to prevent him getting away with faking a red check for reasons of "it makes no sense for me to fake a red check here, why would I ever etcetc". I'd prefer if the roles could do something about Worst instead if Arp flips town (like idc, Cop him or somesuch).
i usually have a way of dealing with ppl if they dont give me what i want to see, so he'll find himself getting questioned in case of faking red checks.

I also see that a number of people understand this notion so you scum reading me for spelling it out seems like a you problem.
to make smth clear, im not scum reading u

Chevy asking for reads here is faking towniness, his tone is not pushy so the possibility of partnership exists.
The answer from Neeko starting with 'sure!' contains consensus reads so nothing much, but his tone is too cheerful thinking at the previous posts with the start of the interaction, who wasn't that friendly from Chevy. So something is off from both of them, suggestiong that scum theatre can exist

The conclusion here is bland and looks like backtracking after a distancing interaction.
After this Charlie conmenting at the interaction attracted Chevy's attention and things escaladated until Chevy voted Charlie.

I seize a different tone here, a kind of 'how dare you' and that makes me think they are unaligned.

Again a different tone than the one he used to talk to Neeko. I think he unconsciously treat them differently.

This is a red flag. Actually, a purple one...

Nothing in a scum's behaviour is out of their goal of achieving wincon, so the bolded means he pushed Neeko just for show.
Idk if this makes sense for everyone so I want feedback on these

This is not a real reason to push someone, is a fabricated push, so for me is hard to think Charlie can be Chevy's partner.
By comparison between the 2 interactions Chevy had early in the game, I think now the one with Neeko can be distancing

I don't get why he tagged Neeko here, i think I have to go read further, until now i was in the last page of the Iso
This is all cool but we have no idea if purple is even scum, or if they know who each other are (I'd imagine the second part is true tbf).

We should definitely be hunting the Lannisters first and for most.

I think this was about me? If so, yes, you should probably iso me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.