[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This is all cool but we have no idea if purple is even scum, or if they know who each other are (I'd imagine the second part is true tbf).
I think the next night's actions will help solve the mystery hopefully. Though the description of Grey Worm's ability makes me think they don't know each other. I'm not sure why Chevy's vig shot would have that condition that he dies if he shoots a fellow purple otherwise. The whole thing is kinda just kinda weird right now tbh.

Have you not voted yet? End our suffering already. ;-;
I already did vote but I want to avoid a hammer since there are still things to talk about. It's something we can do if there's a town consensus to do so.
:hapnoel:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I am of the opinion that Purple does not know each other

It's possible that the Queen of Dragons must search for those who would help her in her cause

It was page 5. I don't want to be mean Michelle but this is flat out dumb lol. They weren't easy to make. Go look at my other town read list too, which again was early.
If you say so :shrug
What i said is my impression after reading that interaction
I will read your Iso too in the morning and check.

If you say so :shrug
What i said is my impression after reading that interaction
I will read your Iso too in the morning and check.
You called my reads consensus reads.

There was no one making those reads until I did those. I pointed it out then you said they were easy reads which is hindsight bias based on how you feel about the reads now.

I don't care about the accusation of the pairing, it's downplaying my reads that bothers me.

- Targaryen Desperado
(You may target a player at any time, and if they are not of the Targaryen Restoration Alignment, you will kill them. If you target a fellow soldier of the cause, or Daenerys herself, you will kill yourself instead)
He didnt even know who Dany is, Dany probably starts off alone or with Jorah.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Your Queen has no idea what the Queen of Dragons true purpose is

But as long as she is not against the commonsfolk and has a pure heart then she would not be an enemy of the Throne

think YTW / Ekko / Neeko and maybe Pero are town

not really sure about scums
Since u think pero is town, who do u think is scum from the list of d1 voters on him. And since the duel is happening, who do u think is scum on the list of ppl who are currently voting for ekko and pero

gotta note that there have been at least 14 votes placed and we got lord melkors ratio thing with the 15 town number (consider im town and i havent bothered placing my vote yet)

Worst

Custom title
Since u think pero is town, who do u think is scum from the list of d1 voters on him. And since the duel is happening, who do u think is scum on the list of ppl who are currently voting for ekko and pero

gotta note that there have been at least 14 votes placed and we got lord melkors ratio thing with the 15 town number (consider im town and i havent bothered placing my vote yet)
do u have a list with all the voters ?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Day 1 Vote Count 12

Ekko 4 - TAC, Cooler, Phoenix, hime, Neeko
Arp 2 - Soulkiller, Blue
Pero 16 - Worst, Dofla, Wakanda, Michelle, RippedCal, Kweh, Chevy, Charlie, Ekko, Ratchet, Tpein, Tyler Herro, Arp, YTW, Broki, Kagurashii
Dofla 1 - Pero
Charlie 1 - Fuji
Wakanda 2 - Ultra, Melkor

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have 6 minutes remaining (EOD is 17:12 British Summer Time)
Day 2 Vote Count 3

Arp 11 - Worst, RippedCal, Phoenix, TPein, Hime, Pero, Dofla, Blue, Soulkiller, Nana, Charlie, Pot Goblin

Duel Votes (Vote power is not reflected in a duel)

Ekko 14 - Michelle, Hime, Fuji, Kweh, Tpein, Kagurashii, Charlie, Dofla, Cooler, Ratchet, Melkor, Blue, Wakanda, Pot Goblin
Pero 2 - Pero, Soulkiller

With 30 alive, 16 votes to lynch. Plurality if no majority reached by EoD. You have approx 26 hours remaining.

Host note: Im on GF duty til tomorrow, so wont be around much for questions / VCs etc. Will do my best to keep eye on the game, appreciate your patience.
do u have a list with all the voters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.