[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight - Arp is being voted due to being copped as a Lannister....yet Pein is skating by as Jamie Lannister with an apparent bodyguard role?? That's very peculiar.
Well there is the fact that Arp said he was Arya and Arya is no lannister, this begs the question as to why he would lie about his identity.

From my very limited GOT knowledge, Jamie is a prick, right? So this is a little odd. I'll have to check on his play.
Jamie was both, he could be bad or good depending on from where Gramm choose to express his role timeline wise.

@Worst was your result that Arp was guilty or was it that he is a lannister?

Worst

Custom title
Since u think pero is town, who do u think is scum from the list of d1 voters on him. And since the duel is happening, who do u think is scum on the list of ppl who are currently voting for ekko and pero

gotta note that there have been at least 14 votes placed and we got lord melkors ratio thing with the 15 town number (consider im town and i havent bothered placing my vote yet)
well we have confirmed Arp and dofla was scanned purple ?

then i guess i still have my doubts on ratchet, haven't looked much into the others

Arp is dead to rites and you're looking for connections elsewhere? What's your motivation for moving away from the agenda? One could assume that you're trying to swing this away from a mate of yours given the plurality. I'm growing concerned by you the more I see.
Weird post.
You are pre Flipping Arp.
Tmi slip?
We are merely voting because we trust a cop check but he could be lying or it was messed with.

Why are you trying to stop discussion on other possible mafia players.
If it was up to you we just lynch arp and end the phase w/o discussions?
Scummy

:laughmoji:

then i guess i still have my doubts on ratchet, haven't looked much into the others
Ratchet is just coasting.
I claimed miller and claimed actions and have been sheeping all game and he didnt even grill me.
He hasnt provided anything to town other than saying ekko is scum over and over.
This is lazy content because saying that to ekko is ez.
I think he rolled scum

dofla was apparently scanned purple, we still need to see if what pero says is true about the scan

it would be nice if u could look into it and give ur thoughts

Actually do me likey or do me find it slightly cowardly perhaps?
let me put it that way: just because i dont like ur takes doesnt mean i scum read u

guess that explains it?

well given that i am a professional theme speculator

i will say jaimie is miller cuz he is a lannister, yet town side
He could also work for an indie, since he wanted to redeem himself but still loved his sister (too much).... but yes, I could imagine him as town as well. Depends on the design.

Anyway, Tpein claimed miller in one of his first posts in the game. It makes me town read him.

Status
Not open for further replies.